Need some help hooking up my eq

Username: Xxcodytxx1

Post Number: 1
I have a 4 channel infinity 7541a amplifier with 2 speakers hooked up on one channel and a 10 inch kappa perfect bridged across 2 channels. My head unit has 4 rca inputs and, the rca jacks are cureently what i am using to hook up the head unit to the amp. i had the amplifier installed at the circuit city i work at and the roadshop guys took the high level input adapter. thats the basic overview of everything, but the equilizer. The equalizer has a +12 volt wire, a ground wire, a remote wire, and then wires to hook up speakers to. I also have 4 female connectors, for rca inputs one for low input right and left, subwoofer output, left and rightthen 4 stand alone wires, one is from high input, right+, and right -, then high input right + and right -. can anyone please explain how i hook this up, and if so if i need the high level input jacks? Please take into account the sub is bridged over the2 rear chanels
any help or advice would be much apreciated,
tahnks,
cody

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 317
how many inputs and outputs does the eq have?

Username: Xxcodytxx1

Post Number: 2
it has 4 rca inputs 2 are labeled as "low inputs" and the other 2 are labeled as "subwoofer Input" There are also 4 "wire Inputs" labelled for High inputUpload

lemonpied
Unregistered guest
I have an old Pyramid SE425-VL-LED graphic equalizer and I need to find out the wiring diagram to hook it up. PLEASE HELP!!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9773
email pyramid

Unregistered guest
i have the eq hooked up and it is make that er sound how can i get that out of it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us