Which company do you think is overall better??

Username: Justin_c

Post Number: 1
Which company do you think is the overall best..Cerwin Vegas or Rockford Fosgate
Im not saying which SERIES sounds better im saying which company is overall AWESOME AS HELL..
My opinion is with the Vegas.

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
Rockford Fosgate subs have never really been anything to rave about. They use to make very good amplifiers and they still do with their Type RF series but they have really gone down the tubes in my opinion with their quality of products as of lately. Cerwin Vega although they haven't came out with anything that tops the Stroker I think is a much better company.

Username: Ducati1331

Post Number: 5
I dont really know b/c i havnt looked into the subs for Fosgate...but my sister has a Amp by them and it sounds good all in all...just do some reserch

Username: 8trackkid

San Luis Obispo, Ca USA

Post Number: 2
They have both made some great quality equipment. Look at the Vega IT series subs, the older RF Power series subs or the RF Audiophile series.
Now Vega's Strokers are great subs for SPL, while I really don't care for the newest RF subs.
So if I had to choose, give me the Vegas.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2075
rockford fosgate as a company and cerwin-vega! as a company are both good, and stand firmly behind their products.
I've dealt with both companies for well over a decade and never had serious fault with either.

fat al
Unregistered guest
its Audiobahn all the way for me, and a couple of tubes of crome polish

Bronze Member
Username: Rollinondubs

Post Number: 15
You miss-spelled it. Its Audiosuck. Lots of chrome and lots of suck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us