Lanzar

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 110
im looking into buying a lanzar amp, its pretty much just what im looking for. a 2 channel 400 watt amp. my sub is DVC and 2 ohms per voice coil = 4 ohms. this amp performs max at 4 ohms. other amps i have researched do not perform very high at 4 ohms, and mono amps are out of my price range. i cannot buy over the net so please dont suggest that. if any one has had any experience with lanzar products could you tell me how it perfomred. i would appreciate it.

Anonymous

http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 111
i know that website. i have it bookmarked. i want to know if any one has used lanzar before. who knows if that website is even true.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4016
I've been around people with Lanzar... it's junk.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4995
What is your budget? Unless you're very short in cash, stay away from Lanzar.

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 112
yea? why is that?? would going with sony or pyramid be any better? or leagacy? im not going to spend no 600$ for loud music when i can spend 200 for ok music. i dont want to compete or kill any ones hearing. i just want something that will power my sub. with the cops around here ill never have it turned up loud any ways. all the people i know that have a system, have been cought warned and fined a few times.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4998
If your budget is $200, then take a look at Xtant amps. It sells for under that. Very well made too. Not talking about MTX's version.
Xtant 603x sold for $185. Almost in the same price range as Sony.

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 113
and where the f**k am i gonna get one of those????

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 934
u should ask Eddie aka Lazarchamp

jcash
Unregistered guest
haha i wouldnt waste my time with this foreign b@stard first he comes and whants to know about lanzar and then pyramid and then i guess he dosent like xtant....... heh if youre gonna ask for an opinion and then wanna argue go f*ck yourself

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2018
Isaac prolly meant on EBAY .......

Eddie said he had some ,now he said he's going MTs & Orions , but yea thats the guy who knows Lanzar 1st hand .......

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 114
havin a bad day man, sorry for the additude and i aint foreign, pure canadian. i just dont want to spend an arm and a leg for great quality, or travel 30 miles to spend some cash. just checking to see whats cheap and seeing about how the stuff is that i do have access to. i can get kicker, sony, all the junk stuff that is not recomommnded, rockford fosgate, pioneer, clarion, alpine, mtx, kenwood, used stuff from pawn shops that you pay for the price as if it was new and it might not even work and they dont give refunds, and some a few other. but usually the things i need arent avalible or then next best thing is just way too expensive. ther are very few aduio stores around here, the ones that there is here will really cost ya.

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 115
i really dont like shopping on the net, i will have just enough for what i need, or sumtime i have to borrow, and then it either doesnt come or i have to make plans for th UPS or
FED-EX truck and sit and wait, and some times they dont even come when they are comming and when they do they want another 100 right there on the spot, thats if they come at all or if i ever catch them when they are delivering. or if people arent ripping you off. like a while ago there was a fake PayPal ripping every one off, so every one that was useing paypal was sending there money to some one else calling there self paypal was talkin every ones money and not getting what they paid for. or things get lost in the mail.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5000
Everyone gets ripped of once or twice. You just have to learn.
Monitor eBay.ca and look for amps. Some of them are located in your area or close by. So you can pick them up in person and test it before paying.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 939
almost Platinum

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 189
im i still needed lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums