Best around $200 subwoofer?!

Bronze Member
Username: Odin367

Post Number: 13
What would be the best sub that is around $200 that I could get? I was looking at the re SX12 maybe... any other ideas??? please help... also... if you could recommend a amp to go with the sub that is around $200 that would be great!!

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1386
my orion hcca...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4117
I have a ascendant audio atlas 15 that is brand new I will do for $175 shipped:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I am looking for a sub around 200 to 250 dollars. What sub would everyone recommend?? I was looking at the RE SX 12. Everyone says that sub is great. People have said that Orion is good too... What about them... or are the pioneer premier subs any good? I need help. What would be a loud and good sounding sub for $200 to $250??? PLEASE HELP!

also... if you could recommend an amp that is around $200?? that could power the sub you recommend... thanx for all the help!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1713
SX = 1000wrms @ 1ohm (2 ohms dvc)

the only brand new amps u can get to do that would be Hifonics or Audiobahn as a 1/2 decent brand .

Other option go ebay & search for a deal on Orion/Kicker/Rockford/PPI

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 161
hey if ur looking for decent quality i know a site were u can get 2 kicker CVR's for 180 it no more then 210$ w/ S&H i garantee it but i checked that site for a bunch of stuff and it and i think its about $20-$40 for each item in shiping and handling but here the site if ur interested www.cmttrading.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
So what does everyone recommend?? Should I go with the SX 12?? I think I am prolly gonna go with that if no one recommends something better... anyone recommend an amp that would power that around $200???

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 174
you need at least 600 watts rms to that sub to even get your moneys worth for buying that sub. if your not gonna put that many watts in it which i expect if your only wanting to pay 200 for an amp, i reccomend you save your money and buy a decent amp when you can, beacuse if your willing to pay only like 500 bucks for subs and amp, id go with a type r and a 500 watt rms amp, type r's go for like 120 shipped on ebay, then look for a decent amp on ebay

Bronze Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 99
you can get alpine type x from ebay for around that price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us