Orion P12D2, Polk Audio MM104, or Audiobahn Flame Q

Bronze Member
Username: Bassgalore

Post Number: 12
These are the three main subs i am looking at. which would you recommend for the best price. i am looking for deep basswith two of these. also a good amp for a good price? any web sites would help as well and refurb does not bother me much

Silver Member
Username: Need4bass

We-Be-Swamps, Louisiana

Post Number: 131
I have 4 of the MM2048 8" and I am happy with them. Forget sealed go with a ported enclosure and enough power. You get good clean accurate sound with excellent low end extension. In the case of a 10" though, I would say there is better out there for the same money. Look at RE, or even the Infinity Pertects.

smittygenx1
Unregistered guest
go to car audiodeals.com and they have a great amp for 200 bucks it is a 2000w lanzar. All the power you will need. Blew my 12" flame Q with it turned half way up.

Bronze Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 14
This is a personal opinion but I HATE Audiobahn I bought some of there subs when they first came on the scene, the spider supports ripped off and I sent them in to be warranty repaired, got back ENTIRELY different subwoofers that had the K wires made into the spiders, they played for about 10 minutes and the leads split so I was once again left with dead subs both of these were design and manufacture problems so I would avoid them. I hear good things about the Momo subwoofers.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1814
Never really used any of those 3 brands but from what i read , Orion is the most popular & has the best rep .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us