Bronze Member
Username: Brady427

Post Number: 65
what are these used for....?

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 258
u put rca cables in them and connect it to another amps input so you dont have to run 2 sets of rca cables from your head unit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
so in turn, its like connecting two amps together....i.e.(for running one amp for subs and one for 6.5's)??

Bronze Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 74
No, 'cause you should have 2 preouts on your HU if you're gonna power 6.5s and subs. Then the front preout runnin' to your 6.5s and the back preout runnin' to your subs. Reason: you'd only be getting the back signal if you hooked up ur 6.5's amp to ur subs' amp. And Vice Versa: you'd only be getting the front signal if you hooked ur subs' amp up to your 6.5's amp. (only connect 2 amps by RCAs if they're both powering the back or both powering the front speakers.)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Ok, so if im looking to power 2 amps, i need to buy a dual amp install kit(the power kit) for my new truck. I wont be needed to hook the two amps together then...right? Also, does my deck need two rca outputs...or what outputs do i need?? One more ?...will a orion 600D power a pair of IDQ10's pretty good?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 99
Are the amps goin' to the same location? To Subs? (front or back)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
no...one to mids and one to subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us