Thinking about selling my RE SX 15 with custom box ..

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2182
Hey guys, i may put up my SX 15 with custom box built by mark from www.thecaraudiobox.com and its 4.25 cuft tuned to 30hz. Paid $279 for the SX plus shipping and $270 for the box. It will ship in the custom box shipped to whoever wants it. Im asking for $500 plus shipping UPS ground or whatever is cheapest. Anyone interested please let me know

p.s. It is very loud and clean and gets low. It is great for SPL and some solid SQ. Plays well with all types of music and can hit 140db-147 ballpark with the right car and install.

Silver Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 103
lol everyone seems to be getting rid of thier old stuff getting ready for mid-november

Anonymous

i wonder if that has anything to do with............... the...... NEW........ improved.... 5" of P2P excursion...... XXX

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2183
Let me know if anyone is intersted

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2189
Still for sale

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1030
hey MO... couple questions.
any visual damage or physical damage to performance?
whats the box like? as in carpeted or what?
reason for selling?
pictures?
how much for the sub and box shipped to spring hill FL 34607?

i think thats all the questions i got right now. thanks.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1032
actually nvm. i cant afford the box....sry

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2190
The box is in superb condition and it is louder then anything ive ever heard and drops low and clean. The box is 4.25 cuft tuned to 30hz and has black carpet all over it. Ive had it for 1 month now and it is just way to much bass for me and after months of sub experimenting ive figured out im a SQ guy and not a SPL guy. I Love SQ and this setup doesnt work for me but may for you. Mark at www.thecaraudiobox.com made the box so you can email him to confirm that. I will post pictures of the box if you are interested. Im only asking for $500 plus shipping which whould probably make it $560 total

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2191
lets make a deal so let me know soon.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2192
Ive Decided to sell my RE SX 15 in the custom made box 4.25 cuft tuned to 30hz by mark at www.thecaraudiobox.com / Im looking for $500 free shipping for the whole package shipped to you from 20878

Just to let you guys known this is definetly the loudest setup ive ever had. It is way to much bass for me since ive discovered after all this testing that im a SQ guy. THe SX gets way loud and has solid SQ and drops low and clean

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1041
i would be interested. well i am. but i dont have that kinda of money right now. currently i have about 350-375 i think. so it would take me a while to get 560. sorry.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2194
Trevor, how does $500 sound and ill worry about the shipping ? Let me know

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1042
i mean it sounds good. but after i pay for insurance and savings i only get 40 a week. and thats before i spend some of it. homecoming is coming up next weekend... so i wouldnt be able to get 500 for maybe a month... who knows... i actually have another project in mind too... but i just cant decide!!! lol.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2196
You can find me on AIM at suleman36 if you are interested then hit me up. THis deal wont last long so think about it.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2201
Only played with for 1 month. Everything Brand New under warranty including box warranty.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 795
Will an SX work with only 600 wrms? I have an Xtant amp though, and they tend to be underated by 10-15%. So maybe around ~675 wrms. What do you guys think?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2204
Yeah it will work for sure and it will sound great considering the box is ported already. If your not gonna be turning the volume all the way up then that is a great amp for this sub.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 798
Nevermind, I just remembered that the SX line is dual 2 ohm... won't work with my amp because it is not 1 ohm stable. :-(

Teddd
Unregistered guest
You could always wire it in series to make it a 4 ohm load

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 801
Yeah..... and give it 300 wrms, that would be a stellar idea!

Teddd
Unregistered guest
sorry you have a sh*t a** amp

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 101
yeah let me know something about that 15sx what are the mesurments of this whole box and how will is sound with 1000rms watts from a mb quart sub @ 1ohm in a 71 toriono cant remeber the site of top but

www.torinocobra.com\travisjohnson.htm???????

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2208
BOx is 30" D x 16 1/2" H x 20 1/2" W

The sub is facing up and port facing the rear of the car/suv. THis was done for best sound and most spl.

I will update with pictures on my next post

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2209
Here is the picture of the SX 15 w/ box

Upload

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4065
500 shipped is a pretty good deal for this guys, bump for ya MO:-)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3876
"sorry you have a sh*t a** amp"

Yeah, Xtant sucks....

Tedd your an idiot. What exactly are you running in your car? Xtant amps are great.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2210
Best Deal around for Sub and Box and the box has a lifetime warranty thru www.thecaraudiobox.com and the sub is under warrranty thru RE and its only been used for 1 month and i dont need this much bass anymore. Thanks for the bump James :-)

THis deal stays in affect for all the forum people and is first come first served basis. I live in maryland /20878 so pick up can be arranged if you live around the area.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2211
Best Deal around for this Sub and custom Box and the box has a lifetime warranty thru www.thecaraudiobox.com and the sub is under warrranty thru RE and its only been used for 1 month and i dont need this much bass anymore. Thanks for the bump James :-)

THis deal stays in affect for all the forum people and is first come first served basis. I live in maryland /20878 so pick up can be arranged if you live around the area.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 802
Lol, thanks Joe I was going to reply and rip into him but I decide to save the 5 min of my life. :-)

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2221
Anybody interested in a SX 15 and Box let me know soon

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2225
$500 w/free shipping if your close to 20878

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2227
Today will be the last day i will make this offer and then im gonna put this on ebay for a higher price. Today is the last day for the ecoustics price of $500 w/ free shipping if your close to 20878. COntact me for more info

Bronze Member
Username: Proks

Post Number: 43
Hey MO...did you make or Buy your box???

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2232
I bought my box from mark potts at www.thecaraudiobox.com for like $275 and its the best box for the RE SX 15 and hes made many. Check out his site and let me know if you interested.

Anonymous

i thought it was ideal to have the sub and the port on the same side of the box....

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2233
Actually this yields the best results with the SX 15 out of all the testing mark potts has done. Its just a matter of how much room you have and what type of car.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2235
http://www.thecaraudiobox.com/installs/

Second box to the bottem is the box he built me as shown in the picture above.

$500 for both is a great deal.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 263
MO what is the dimensions of the port? and how far back into the box does the port go (inches)??? L x W x D of port???

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 613
anyone who pays $275 for a box is a moron....you could have built the same box for under $50...sj*t for $275 you could have made the box and bought the tools...and yes i know...your going to reply about how spectacular his boxes are....and they are obviously descent, well built boxes but $275???....that is absolutely ridiculous.

jcash
Unregistered guest
Youre just jealous cause you dont have the money to buy one that good and expensive man im telling you theres haters everywhere. Dont listen to him mo theres people that have paid twice that people dont respect rob thats why nobody wants to buy none of his CRAP.Just save the 5 minutes of your life and have a beer instead or something lol.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2240
lol.. Its still up for sale

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 360
If i wasnt forced to buy my rims and tires i would most deffinatly take that off your hands. But after i spend a g on wheels i dont even know how long it'll take me to get my new system runnin clean.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2243
Im gonna wait another day or so and then post this bad boy on ebay and get more. I just wanna give everyone here a chance at a good deal before i put it up. Anyone thats interested please let me know by tommorow..

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2247
Last Chance Everyone

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2250
Ive Decided to sell my RE SX 15 in the custom made box 4.25 cuft tuned to 30hz by mark at www.thecaraudiobox.com / Im looking for $500 free shipping for the whole package shipped to you from 20878

Just to let you guys known this is definetly the loudest setup ive ever had. It is way to much bass for me since ive discovered after all this testing that im a SQ guy. THe SX gets way loud and has solid SQ and drops low and clean

BOx is 30" D x 16 1/2" H x 20 1/2" W

The sub is facing up and port facing the rear of the car/suv. THis was done for best sound and most spl.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2251
The port area was 40/50 sq inches

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2256
$500

Gold Member