Ppl Who Have The Re Sx

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 325
2 all the ppl who have a re sx how they sound an r they loud an how they put out

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1304
my SX15 sound really good...not as clean as my old brahma 10", but that is to be expected.

drops low w/ authority...no distortion. lacks a lil in the upper end bass, but that's prolly because my enclosure is ~5cuft tuned to ~31hz. I just rebuilt and braced my box...i'm going to a comp tomorrow, i'll post new SPL numbers later.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 391
I have an 18" SX and yeah, it is LOUD. Even though it's an 18" it still pounds some impressive SQ. Of course it's not as great as other SQ subs but you gotta remember , this is an SPL sub. It's rated at 1000 w rms but handles well over that for extended periods of time. Overall, awesome sub.
I have mine in a 7.5 cu ported, tuned to 29 Hz running off an RE 12.1

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 328
how will 1 re sx 15 in a 3.8cuft box tuned to 30hz ran off a ed nine 1 amp 1,200w @1ohm hey DR MAX how wide is ur port

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2215
The one im selling is a RE SX 15 in a 4.25 cuft box tuned to 30hz and it sounds amazing and gets loud and has the potential of 140db-145db

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 329
what 1 will get louder 2 12s or 1 15 SX's

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2218
Depends on the car and how much room you have and box and amp and settings.

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 330
1994 Grand am trunk ed nine 1s on all of them

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2219
I whould go with 1 SX 15 if i were you. Check out my sale. That box is amazing for this sub. Its 4.25 cuft tuned to 30hz / $500 free shipping

BOX built by mark at www.thecaraudiobox.com so you can check his site out. This is the loudest setup ive ever heard personally. Sounds Clean while getting loud. The single 15 will drop lower also for rap and heavy bass.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2220
I whould go with 1 SX 15 if i were you. Check out my sale. That box is amazing for this sub. Its 4.25 cuft tuned to 30hz / $500 free shipping if you live close to maryland or on the east coast area.

BOX built by mark at www.thecaraudiobox.com so you can check his site out. This is the loudest setup ive ever heard personally. Sounds Clean while getting loud. The single 15 will drop lower also for rap and heavy bass.

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 331
i gota make a custom box 2 fit in my trunk 15h 31w 18d
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us