Kicker vs RE

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 107
whats better... kicker kx1200.1 for 340 or RE 12.1 for 380?

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 362
Are you seriously asking that question? The RE of course!

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 265
Tyler, have you heard the RE 12.1? Just because RE makes fantastic subs dosnt mean they make superb amps..

And if you have heard the amp..what did you hear it pushing? I'm very interested in seeing how these amps turn out.. I was hearing that they were more along the ED/Hifonics level..

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 669
kicker makes solid amps...the RE is hyped up alot, but the with the kicker kx series you know your getting a powerful amp, with good reliability, for a good price.

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 345
Wait...ED makes bad amps?? i thought that they were good.

WC
Unregistered guest
Kicker all the way!

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 240
i highly doubt a small company like RE would produce Hifonics level of amps. Small companies can only survive by making good equipment and getting the reputation to make sales.

Corporations like who make Hifonics can make horrible equipment and get away with it because they are known and they sell they stuff in stores and what not.

RE can only be purchased through them and they live on having a reputation that suggests quality products. I just dont think they would jeopordise this reputation.

However, they do specialize in subs, so maybe their amps arnt as good, but i doubt theyre at low level at reliability
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us