Volfenhag???

Username: Mdb2020

Post Number: 1
Looking on ebay, came across Volfenhag subs.
Any opinions would on these would be helpful.

Also looking for strong, inexpensive amp to possibly push these 12" 4 ohm DVC, 500RMS watt subs.

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 243
oh boy,

Some guys around here would stand by Volfenhag subs, however many of us would say "imo, they sound like sh!t" Traditionally they have a poor build quality and most percieve the SQ to be lacking.

You get what you pay for with any amp, so if you go cheap youll regret it one way or another.

However, if your on a budget (which is understandable) than Hifonics has what your looking for.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1126
Glad u said it 1st , Mike - lol Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
LMAO... well Volfenhag coupled with Hifonics shows up almost as frequently as "Which is better for SQ, L7 or _____" lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1128
Apparently 2night - its only Andy , Mike & Rovin who are around . Like since the forum broke everybody else went 2 bed early or found something better to do .

Right now i'm looking around RE's site cause i wanna order 2 SE 12s .........

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 239
im here

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1131
Don't u ever sleep ! - LOl

Well its good that u are here , 'so u can take over the nightshift' ... i'm going to bed - lol........ later Dudes ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 241
I spent the day with my baby

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 242
Not kid, Girlfriend

Bronze Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 27
I don't know Hifonics, so I can't say, but I do own a pair of Volfenhag 12" subs. They are in a sealed enclosure (in a hatchback car) running at 4 Ohms to a 500wrms amp and they sound pretty good to me. But also, different amps, different cars, different enclosures. Who knows. Alot of people say they are very unreliable. I have owned mine for about 4 months now and have had zero problems. I'm going to get a matching amp so I can run them at 2 Ohms each. I don't know about Volfenhag amps though. A good place to look is www.internetsoundsolutions.com That is where i bought my subs from. $130 shipped, but i'm sure you can find them cheaper on eBay.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 370
I like my Volfenhags, but I want to get my VMAX's!

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
See, like i said Volfenhags are very controversial.

so consider some other options before purchasing them. However if YOU like the sound than go for it. There are better out there, but Tyler and Mark seem to like theres too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
Note that I'm upgrading though...*hint*, they don't sound THAT GOOD!

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
lol, I knew that you had them and you thought they were decent. I didnt mean that you like preach them or anything. I know you know that there is better out there.

Bronze Member
Username: 2loud4u

Boca Raton, FL U.S

Post Number: 45
Like i have said earlier, All you need is a volfenhag with a wal mart enclosure and ull sound like a midget trying to get out of a trunk with a hammer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
Bobby that was low. All you need is a Sony sub to do that. I know Volfenhags sound better than Sony subs...

Bronze Member
Username: 2loud4u

Boca Raton, FL U.S

Post Number: 46
haha true tyler
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us