Anyone interested in doing a group buy for HO Alts from Excessive Amperage?

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 183
I am trying to get at least 10 people together for the group buy. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 710
What, is there a big discount or something?

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 933
does it all have to be the same amperage and same make model year etc.... if not im down... my caddy is cravin a 235A alternator lol

Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 3
yea...I was talkin to the guy earlier today.....I'm in.

2002 Honda Accord 3.0L V6

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 467
They just got finished doing one for Caraudio.com forums in july. I guess Nate is hard up for some cash again. And usually the discount is 10% if you get 10 people to do the group buy and yes they usually have to be over a secific amperage.

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 173
Hey figure out what the details are and let me know, if its what i can use i am in on it as well.
1978 f100 looking for 220 amps.

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 185
Hey everyone, the group buy doesn't have to be for any particular alternator. Nathan told me we would just need to get 10 people together and that the alts don't have to be the same. 10 people each buying a totally different alternator is perfectly fine. I also don't believe their are any restrictions regarding amperage. If you guys are interested, please send a quick email to me at jrbaileyindy@comcast.net and I will put together a list for Nathan. Thanks again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us