What type of glue?


Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 440
Registered: May-05
What type of glue should I use to seal all around my subwoofer and in between the foam on the steel surround and the steel surround? The foam around the woofer (and RE 12) has come loose in a couple areas. What type of glue should I use?

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 276
Registered: May-05
I wish i could answer that, but it seems like you'll be telling me when you find out, because I 've been unable to.

Silver Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 107
Registered: May-05
Use some of that 3M STRIP CAULK it doesnt dry and you can remove it from your speakers if you ever want to change it.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 354
Registered: Dec-04
Just call up RE(if you bought it from them) and they'll send you a bottle of glue, free of charge.
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us