Wiring Kits?

Username: Beligerant1

NC USA

Post Number: 1
I have the cda-9815 alpine head unit and installed it myself with the help of a friend. I have been using it for several months now. I just found out that the internal amp requires a direct connection to the battery. (when i installed it, i just got the appropriate wiring harness for my car and crimped the harness to the wires from the 9815 and plugged it in).

1) have I been unknowingly damaging either my speakers (alpine spr-136A components in front, spr-174A coaxials in back) or my head unit by playing it without having the proper battery connection?

2) I intend to immediately fix the discrepancy, and I would like to know what kind of amp wiring kit you guys would reccomend, or if i should just buy the 10 gauge wire and connectors and fuse myself.

3) is there a way to leave the 9815 in place to make this one change or will i have to take out the whole thing and then reinstall it?

Your help is much appreciated.

Username: Beligerant1

NC USA

Post Number: 2
anybody?

Unregistered guest
I need help w/ a sony xplode CD Reciever. All the wires are connected, fuse is not blown and it still will not come on. Can someone help me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us