Atlas vs kicker

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 280
Okay. One of my friends has two kicker cvr's. And another of my friends wants to get two atlas's. Which will be louder? I no atlas is very good for sq but what about sql?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 463
i asked the same question and not many people answered me but i can tell you what i know first hand. i heard a cvr 12 in a custom ported box tuned to 37hz and i have a atlas 15 in some sealed prefab box and the kicker was louder not by much but the atlas had a lot better respone and sq imo but i think the atlas would be louder if it was in a custom box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
Ya the crv's do get loud. My friend has two in a potered box. So should i have him put it in a sealed or ported box? So would the kicker be alot louder since hes getting 12's?

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 240
How in the hell are you going to get Atlas's anyway??? Or is he just going to wait a LONG time before he is going to get them??

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
No he claims he found a webs site or am ebay store that still has them in stock. I dont believe him but thats what he says. But honestly all of my other friends are getting that stupid kicker bull sh!t. And i want to shut them down with something with better quality.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3924
I have a atlas 15 for sale if you are interested(brand new)

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 244
How much you asking for the atlas James???

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3925
$200 + shipping

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 464
200 ha but since they don't make them anymore i guess you can get that much. i only paid $230 for 2 15's shipped to my door.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us