Ebay auction

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 278
http://cgi.ebay.com/12-Image-Dynamics-IDMAX-v3-d2-subwoofer-1800-watts_W0QQitemZ 5807063397QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem what do ya guys think? I know every1 says not too get a used sub off ebay but this lookes pretty good.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 531
that may be the exception to the rule although the guy says he drove an amp into the ground with it. Its not worth the risk, which is why I never buy used drivers except from a few very trusted sources.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 532
I will say this though, I do believe that the guy selling it truly believes that the sub is in perfect shape.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4232
An amp before dying does the worst damage to subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Maz66

Post Number: 28
Do you guys think it is safe to buy a used sub off ebay which is being sold by a small audio shop who says it was used in a system for a while and sytem was redesigned and had one surplus sub that they are selling? The seller has sold over 500 items and has a 99.8% feedback rating, and says "This it is used, has been fully tested, not refurbished, and is guaranteed against DOA."

Is it worth the risk?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3665
If they have 99.8% feedback and have sold over 500 items, then I'd trust them, yes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us