Paying for a SX box...

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 802
Wanna make me a ported box for that 12" SX so I can at least try it before I decide to get rid of it? I'll pay you for it and shipping all that. Lemme know if you're interested.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 804
it double posted, sorry guys.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 974
i have a box for a 12" that i have been trying to sell...i built it for some guy and he never sent me the cash.

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/650399/5

it was originally built for an x.x.x. 12", but an SX12 will do quite well in it. its ~2.5 cu ft tuned to 35hz.

make an offer.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 975
oh...and by the way, its the exact box that RE shows for a single 12" on their site.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 805
I wouldn't know what seems fair.. what will you take shipped and what is the width..? remember I need it to fit in my celica 32" width.. I wish it was around 28-30" or less lol..

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 806
also remember I just bought a 800 dollar bodykit and have to get it put on and painted and my bank account only has 2xx dollars at the moment :-( be gentle... on the price :P.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 812
marshall bro toss me a price, I dunno what is fair.. please be a shipped price :P. And give me a deal, i'll owe ya lol.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 976
well...the box is about 36"x14"x13.5"

Shipping is gonna be at least $25 UPS ground, and I wanna at least get my time and money back on this box...ya know. Cost me ~$28 for the MDF and stuff, and took me a weekend to build. (had to build it then let to caulk and stuff dry, then come back and use a router on the edges)

how does $75 shipped hit ya?
but like i said, its 36" long...might not fit in your car.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 816
yea no way it'll fit in the trunk 4" over lol.. I'm wondering it there is any other way I can put it in my ride
maybe the backseats???
the port would be right behind my seat then : /

I'm interested in it at that price, just see if you can think of anyway I can put it in my car without losing anything i'd having with it in the back.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 817
if you can think of a way to fit in it.. i'll buy it.. and if you do accept paypal or bidpay let me know.. would be a ton faster :p.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 978
you could prolly put the 36" box in your back seat, but that wouldnt look too good.

well...i could build you a box to fit this weekend. just give me the deminsions you have to work with and i could ship it by next tuesday.

lol...the only thing is, the last time i built a box for someone on this forum...i got stuck the 12" box i'm talking bout and i was out some cash and time. its just been in my shed collecting dust ever since, so i'm just trying to get rid of this box.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 979
oh yea...i have a paypal account

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 819
my sx is selling for 275.00 on ebay right now with 35 shipping :|... is that good? what are they new?

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 981
lol...if you can sell it for that much, your making a profit.

sx 12's are like $270 shipped from RE, and the SX15 is $290 shipped.

Chitown_tbirdatwork
Unregistered guest
yo, imma cancel my bid, im primetype..https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=nutta_butta_82%40hotmail%2ecom, and ur on some b.s!~

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 820
i may do that then get you to make me a box for a different sub I'm gonna get.. which I have no idea yet.. I want a brahma.. or something when they come out.. 12" of course.. . Either way i'll get back to you quick on this.. time for class now though. Thanks for the help marshall expect me to get back to you in a few hours on stuff k?

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 982
k

Chitown_tbirdatwork
Unregistered guest
wtf i dont want to pay that, ur rapingmejustin !, release that, and relist that item for less since its open be fair!

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 821
ah the bidder, correct? No i'll keep it at what you agreed to pay for it. I had to open it to take pictures.. I sent you an invoice and if you don't want to pay just say so.. i'll report you to ebay.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 822
... actually you can either send me 25.00 dollars it took to package it and list it and i'll call it even and give you a positive feedback also if you would like to do that..

Or you can pay for it.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 828
do you agree to pay the 25.00 for funds used to ready the product and list it? I think this is fair.. and i'm being rather nice about it. Let me know soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Chitown_tbird

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 21
wtf, re charged me 270 shipped, to chicago! and u want 275.00 plus 35, extra, and i gave u a positve listing, you freaking jerk, then tell me to pay for ur listing! u have to be joking! ur crazy, do want u do, i want forget loser!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3632
Not sure if you are still looking for a box Justin, but I have a 2.25 cf box tuned to 35 hz. Just thought I'd trow it out there, I really need to get rid of it.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3634
BTW, Justin how much were you selling that SX for?

What courtney says sounds kinda iffy. Your charging more than buying direct...

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 831
yea courtney I want you to pay what it costed me to get it ready to be shipped and what it costed to list it since you ruined the whole auction idiot. you're getting a negative feedback and being reported the 20th.. the first day I can.

Joe, pics? and would it be good for the sx? Since I'm apparently keeping it now. Also specs? I'm wanint gsomething about 30"Long at least cause I want it snug in the back on the trunk aginst the seats but not crammed. I'm also not charging more, she bid on it.. to 275.00 and I charged 35.00 shipping on it which is what they said it'd cost at the post office. I don't see a problem.

Bronze Member

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 22
you are a fuckingloser<0-00 i dont know why i bother, and why any of you would bother,

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 835
lol who bid on the sub and made a binding contract..? I should take you to court.. and I will if you don't stfu already? I think I let you off easy as is. Grow up and learn to bid on what you can pay for..K thanks.

LegalEagle
Unregistered guest
Yo Courtney. You ought to be careful w/ Ebay. It's not what it used to be. Justin can easily take you to small claims for about $40 and make you pay the $275, + any of his expenses.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4271
Justin, maybe you can throw in something with the auction that'll make Courtney happy. That way everyone comes out with a positive experience.
A negative feedback helps no one.
I have 100% feedback, and probably could be higher if it didn't stop at 100.

Bronze Member

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 23
wow a regular person, but as in no one read my post, i called re, and got 1 coming, and he can eat the 25.00 when i listed a year ago, i costed me 6.00, so u cant please, me, cause u tried to cheat the public, so do what you do!

LegalEagle
Unregistered guest
Either way, if you bid, it's a binding contract. Good luck getting out of that. You should have done your research w/ RE before you bid on his auction. LOL. Retard! This is why legal professionals are so rich, if it wasn't the idiots of the world we'd be poor

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4273
There's another word for people like that, "leeches".
Gas companies are perfect example of that. So nothing to be proud of.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1130
profit isn't a dirty word, if businesses didn't make profit, then there wouldn't be an economy, b/c a business won't supply something if they are losing money, and then you wouldn't be able to buy it,and i don't know many people that could grow their own groceries. lol

i think Justin should have researched his price a little, and Courtney should have done the same.

but lets not get into the whole political deal again. they both screwed up, and they should deal with it on a professional level.

Bronze Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 27
i agree with isaac you should throw in something else along with the RE but since he already bought one its to late
but how does it cost u 25$ to wrap and list an item
listing an item is like 10$ at most? and how much does a cardboard box some styrofoam and some tape cost?
dont try to cheat him and make some quick couple of dollars

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 837
my price was at 200 dollars at the auction beginning muddy, someone bid up to 250.00 and then she bid up to 275.00 and won it.. I will take her to small claims and get the money for my sub and expenses. She's very uncooperative and court will be fine.
good
day.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3646
Actually, after all this nonsense and her harrasing you Justin, you should take her to small claims for the total cost of the sub plus shipping which she legally accepted to pay, and damages for harrassment. You should print off this thread, it may sound rediculous, but there have been many dumber cases than that in the world.

I didn't realize you started the sub at 200 bucks Justin. She's the one that bid the 275, she's the one that should pay it. Simple as that. Court would make her learn a leasson.

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

USA

Post Number: 16
Wll its kinda fucked up but it is her fault theres been tons of threads about re prices and how many people overpay on ebay when they could get it cheaper from RE. Thats why everybody always says RESEARCH!Courtney youve been here long enough to see all these threads there has been at least 40 threads about re since you registered. I can see why justin kinda being an
@ss about it i would of been pissed off too if ive been trying to get rid of it for a long time and ended up relisting it when some one else before courtney bid could of bought it. I dont think you did nothing wrong justin she should of researched before she bid.

Chitown_tbirdatwork
Unregistered guest
well i dont give a care, justin do you, you have nothing better to do, than jst eat the cost, i believe u rigged the item, and moraly, its wrong for you to be a jerk, so spend ur money time, ect, and i'll take you to moral court, and win the money back, so i hope you get a life, or stay out of car audio!

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

USA

Post Number: 19
How can you rig an item? Well it was your fault for bidding on it and then you dindt want it cause someone told you you can get it cheaper? Once you go to court the judge will tell you its your fault You cant just change your mind i hope you learn a lesson and RESEARCH! Im confident you will win this and youll probably get more money for taking time off work to go to court damges of harrasment like joe said ect.... So you will end up with more money so all in all this works out great for you you get free money lol

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 838
wtf is rigging an item? lol yea i'll file charges the 20th when I can report her to ebay.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1133
"I didn't realize you started the sub at 200 bucks Justin. She's the one that bid the 275, she's the one that should pay it. Simple as that. Court would make her learn a leasson."

ditto. sorry if i came off as a jerk.:-(

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 229
no justin dont throw in anything...dont work with this fool its not your fault that hes a dumbass and he bidded for the item without knowing the retail price...wow chitown your an idiot how is he going to rig the item when your the one who bidded on it you dumb b!tch its stupid people like you who f**k everything up

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 839
I think i'm just going to keep it guys.. but, negative feedback will be left and a complaint still filed the 20th.

Quickshot it's good to hear from yoy again, how have you been? Muddy, No worries, It was my fault for not making that clear earlier..

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 840
Marshall, I never got the measurements bro but I know it's 32" wide at max and I found this thing off some site after searching google for 2 hours.

Trunk Space [cu ft. (L)] 16.9

if that helps? maybe with the 32" and that you can figure out it's specs, I sures the hell can't and have no way of measuring it anytime soon. Lemme know if you still wanna make the box and what you think would be best.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 995
i could build you one that would be 13.5"x 16"x 30"...it would have a port that is 12" tall and 2.5" wide, and tune to 35hz...it would be ~2.2cu ft. (thats one option)

or maybe one that would be 13.5"x 18" x 30" with a 12"x 3" ported tuned to 32hz. (~2.4 cuft)

or maybe 15"x 15"x 30" with a 13.5"x 2.5" port tuned to 35hz. (~2.3 cu ft)

or 15"x 15"x 30" with a 13.5"x 2.25" port tuned to 32hz (~2.3 cu ft)

their are lots of options...i can work w/ that 32" thing you gave me and just make the box 30" wide. I'm just tell me how deep and tall do you want to box to be?

My step-sister has a 2002 or 2003 celica, i could take some measurements off of it this weekend if you want...just tell if and when you want me to build the box.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 236
nothing justin ive just been busy and sh!t with work,school and other things :-) anyways ive just been chillin listening to more and more types of subs gathering ideas for my next project but iam try to get on every once in a while because i know you guys miss my sexiness :-)

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 841
Quick you're my friend always bro :P of course I miss ya, no one esle cares, jk jk.

Marshall toss me another email on yahoo or get on aim bro and we'll talk about payment I will go ahead and pay you some for supplies or whatever we agree on like ya said :P.

Bronze Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 35
marshall, im going to be getting a RE SE 12'' and was wondering if you could build the box on the RE site? and how much would it cost, and is it possible for you to carpet it?

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 843
get in line h0 ;).. jk jk..

lol.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 998
Mike,

i actually have the box from RE's site built and sitting in my shed at home right now, its just not carpeted...lol, its for sale. (2.5 cuft tuned to 35hz)

here are some pics:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/650399/5

email me:
marshall_white2004@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 999
oh...and while everyone is looking for boxes. I have a premade sealed box for 2 10's that fits under the back seat of a 90's modle ext. cab chevy truck for sale too.

lol

Bronze Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 37
k, is there anyway you can carpet it or not?

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1000
i would have to find some carpet...may have to order it from a website. that would take time.

its not hard to carpet a box, you could do it yourself if you wanted. just use 3M spray adhesive.

i'll still carpet it if you want though....make an offer.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1001
i need to start my own F'n business...lol

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1002
holly crap...that last post finally made me a GOLD member

:-)

bling-bling bit-ch

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 845
mike , mine doesn't need carpeted but make sure ya pack that sucker good! ;) lol.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 846
lol good job mike, congrats.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 847
wtf am I saying mike for.. lmao

watching iron chef and typing doesn't mix.. sorry marshall :P lol

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1003
:-)

Post #1003

lol

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 848
Marshall, toss me your paypal so I can send you money for supplies needed to build it, and did you ever get a shipping quote? I couldn't do it because it gave me 7-8 listings for places in your area.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us