Diamond audio

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 281
Okay my friend found a d6 for anly 160 on some site. I no that diamond makes good quality stuff. But how will it compare to something like a L7? or L5?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1063
an L7 or an L5 would stomp that sub through the ground when it comes to loudness, but the kickers have little to no SQ, thus making them sound like garbage. that Diamond would sound very good, and get quite loud, but would not get nearly as loud as the garbage cans. lol:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
Okaythats what i wanted to know. What suggestion can i give him. Something under 300 please.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1064
Resonant Engineering
SX12- $249
SX15- $269
they get very loud.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1065
you could also take a look at some Arc Audio subs, i don't know the prices, but they are very nice as well.

Anonymous

Muddy isn't saying the Diamond isn't good. That sub rocks. I'd rather have a balance of loud and decent sound than just a loud muddy mess(No offense Muddy). For $300, look at the RE SX Ascendant Audio Avalanche, DDAudio, DBDrive, Eclipse Titanium, Alpine Type-X

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
Okay thanks! I was actually thinking of a XXX if he can afford to power one. Would that SX be louder? which of those subs will be?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us