Need some advice!

Username: Brady427

Post Number: 3
I have a single cab Ford F-150 pickup. Right now i have 2 Kicker CVR12's but am hoping to get rid of those and replace them with a single 15. Who makes a decent 15 for under like 300 bucks. I was leaning towards a solobaric L7 but if anyone knows of something better please let me know....also i could use some advice on picking an amp to run it. Budget is around $600.

Bronze Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 67
Is that $600 for amp and sub? or just sub? ohh by the way stay away from L7 if u want any SQ. If all u want is loud, not very good sounding SPL then go for it but i would stay away. also consider the amount of air space u are going to have with a single cab pick up. But with that kind of budget for one 15 i would look into RE Audio or the JL 13W7.

Username: Brady427

Post Number: 4
The $600 budget is for amp and sub. The box is decent size, its taking up the whole back part behind the seats. So i have a decent amout of airspace for a 15.....anyone suggest a decent amp to push enough rms for a good 15 thats decently priced?

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 161
LOL you said decent 4 times there... sounded kinda weird so I wanted to point it out. Sorry. I would suggest an RE SX 15 thats about $300 shipped

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 162
Oh and a JBL GTO1201.1 to power it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us