Good mono 1000w amp...

Eric5418
Unregistered guest
I'm sure this kind of thread happens about every 5 minutes but I couldn't find a simular one, so here I am. I'm lookin around for a 1000w rms mono amp right now, but just haven't found the right one yet. I was looking at the Soundstream PCA1000D, but it doesn't have a sub-filter (or at least I don't think it does) for some stupid reason, so I crossed that one out. I was also looking at the Kicker KX1200.1, but I'm afraid that I'd overpower my sub (Kicker S15L7). The MB Quart RAA1000 is looking like a winner so far, but I'd like a little more input before I jump the gun. So yeah, I was wondering if anybody would give me some other suggestions on a good amp at a good price. I would gladly purchase one off of somebody if they have one as well. Thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3995
Is JL 1000/1 out of your price range? It is a great amp. If that isn't too high, then there's always Zapco C2K 9.
You're not going to overpower a sub unless you plan on maxing out the volume. The only problem with that is, most HU will distort/clip.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 151
I ran a thread asking about DEI amps - so check out responses in my thread , u can use this amp with gains turned down a bit .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us