What should i get?

Username: Sandmanz400

Reserve, N.M. U.S.

Post Number: 5
hey all i am putting together a system and so fare the subs are going to b W7 10's what should i get for the rest?

i was thinking of a CL1200 Profile amp but im still open for suggestions.

and if u know any websites where i can get cheap,good,fair deals on W7's or anything else plz let me know.

my email : sandman_z400@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 68
now i see that you realy want thoes 10w7's witch are stil nice but if you want to come close to the guy that has 2 12w7's then go with 3 or 4 10's or just go with 2 then upgrade to 4 later an even number of speakers is easier to work with than an odd number now in my last meesage forget what i seid about the subs unless you like that idea but go with every thing els that i seid about the tweets and the mids and the CD deck and i aslo well let you know that it is very hard to find w7's for cheap :-)

Username: Sandmanz400

Reserve, N.M. U.S.

Post Number: 8
hey man i like the idea of getting two and then upgrading to 4.
but where i live jobs are very hard to find, but i found one this summer and the way i figure it i will have a budget of 1000$

now the cd player does not have to be something big as long as it has RCA plugs on it.
im just worried about the amp now

i really like the profile CL1200
but i don't know what the word is on profile amps you know like are they good or not. thank you and keep the info coming.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us