$300

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 44
Ok here is a challenge for any one out the bored or just wants to help.

I have a budget of around $300(you can go over a bit)
With that money i want you get a system setup, in theory, on here including s+h to the zipcode of 03071 if you need it..
System must include:
-2 12" subs
-1 Dual chamber sub box to match
-3 An amp that will power the subs
-4 And a wireing kit to match
ALL EQUIP MUST BE NEW

I have been trying and trying to find a good system and asking people on here for reccs to no real avail.. i want a system that hits and sounds good, doesnt need to blow out windows.
Thank you for your help. So far i like these subs
Pioneer-TS-W306DVC http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewitem.php?id=5291

Bronze Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 78
AH HA Rick - I caught u again trying to get help from these guys LOL .....

My cable is out thats Y i'm online passing the time ...

Try a Power Acoustik A1800DB 1100 WRMS $236 . Its always better the amp is always slightly more powerful than what the subs need . Power Acoustik has very cheap wiring kits too . This company is the lowest u brand should consider , Boss is really crap - below that then people will really LOL on U ! .

I know u are on a budget & my bro has their amps in his car 5/6 yrs now & never had any problems with them , so i can rec something we actually have experience with .

Just curious BTW : what HU , door speakers & any amps for highs/mids will u be using ?????? In what ride ? I can give u suggestions for those as well . Are u still a student ?

In case anybody who's read this & wondering WTF am i rec Power Acoustik - its because the guy had emailed me before & said he's on a TIGHT budget . LOL .....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
LOL, yup cant blame me for trying... well i will be a student been working to save for school, but need to treat myself now that my car is running, long story, ebay, car, problems, cheap, fixed, cost less than buying from dealer... thats about it... well it is a 95 saab 900 se with i believe they are all stock speakers in it but it has an eclipse head unit, the whole thing sounds awesome, but i need bass it has none... well it does but not enough and i do want a little bit of a hit to it while having good quality sound you know? and ebay is my friend...

Username: Catch

Post Number: 5
Buy one, get one free

Kicker Comp 05C12
12" 4-ohm subwoofer
In Stock
$89.99
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-xZUUSm19ZYb/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=67700&I=2065C124
My total was $96.00 standard UPS ground 26lbs.

And you're right out near Boston............crutchfield's warehouse is in Virginia I believe.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 903
go with a hifonics amp lol

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 428
hifonics would be better then Power Acoustik

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
never mind this post... look at my other one...

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 653
26 pounds for TWO subs? Jeez...

Username: Pelon777

Post Number: 3
Ey i can get you a system that i bought my self all brand new with everything u have listed tehre for bout 250. And it will bump but nutting too crazy. It lasted about a 2 years!

i know this setup might sounds crapy but im telling you it BUMPS.

You get:
1. 1000 watt diesel audio amp(i think thats how its spelled)
2. (2) 1000 watt each pyramid subs, comes with a 90 oz. magnet so they are not that bad.
3. Comes with a duel chamber box, and with 8 guage wiring and any other wiring you need. ALL BRAND NEW for 250 buks. If anyone can beat that let me kno

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 316
For $250 I would sell you 2 12" Sony Xplods (300wrms apeice, 900 max) and an Alpine MRP 350 amplifier that does 350wrmsX1 @ 2 ohms. If your interested email me at chrisperson@insightbb.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 657
Those Pyramids were Hyper Pro's? My friend has some... POS... My subs weigh 41lbs. a peice... Bleh.

Post Number: 9
Hey Jake wat can you get for 300 buks as far for the set up that he wants???

Silver Member

Post Number: 671
Uhhh.... Build yourself a box for what you want. Search eBay for some subs. Probably Audiobahn or Infinity or something of the like. www.justwoofers.com is pretty good for low-end subs. And search for a Hifonics or the alike amp... Maybe an Audiobahn amp too? I'm clueless when it comes to the low-end names. I just knew the Hyper-Pros because my friend has some. I'd expect to pay more than $300 for just an amp.... I'm currently looking at an Orion 1200D, which is around $300... Heh.

Go with a Legacy or Pyramid amp, and some Audiobahn subs. Then build yourself a box... Or just save up and get something worth while :P.

Post Number: 10
Its better to have one good sounds system then a crapy one that will blow and giv you problems. I have learned this through experience. So i would suggest you save up for a better system that you can rely on.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us