BASS!!!!!!!

Username: Armyofone

Post Number: 3
I NEED BASS!!!!!!!
im trying to get as much bass as i can and i don't know what to buy. i want to buy 2 ma audio kore 15(10,000 watts max) and an earthquake amp (10,000 watts max also),so as u can tell i want bass but i need suggestions. help me out someone.

Bronze Member
Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 96
what kinda car? budget? look at the digital designs 9900's, the atomic loudspeakers, and some earmuffs.

Username: Secretsoundz

St. Paul, Mn USA

Post Number: 4
That setup will be a pain in the butt to make efficient and realistic if you want to use what you pay for in your daily driver. Gosh 10,000 watts?

Get 2 1000 rms
DVC 15's, parallel to 1 ohm, and throw a brandname 2000w class D amp at them.
you'll wake the dead.

Post Number: 5
I got a 2000 ford excursion, i already have the tv's and etc. but now im looking for BASS!!!!
my budget is depending on how much i can get for what price. i just did some web surfing and to give u an idea of my budget; i just found hifonics xx maxximus(10,000 watts rms!)at lightav.com for $4000 check it out and also 2 soundstream 15" sub (8500watts rms!)but i don't know the price i'm still looking for it
so as u can see price for power means very little to me.
last the whole subs and amp system will be ran seperate with a daul alternator kit and 2 extra batteries for a total of 2 alternatores and 3 bateries,so 1 alternator and battery for the car and 1 alternator and 2 batteries a 100 farad cap(maybe 2) for the subs and amp.
any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 28
If price means nothing, then you're looking at the wrong amps. You can do alot better than Hifonics amps. The others here can recommend the high-end brands, but there are lots of brands that are way better than Hifonics.

Silver Member
Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 101
those soundstreams are about $5,000 a piece. http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/subwoofers/Soundstream/PRD_325147_1808crx .aspx
if i were you, i would forget the soundstream stuff and go for the MTX jackhammer. those things have a MSRP of $7,500, and push 6,000 watts RMS. take out the back seat of the SUV and put in two. as for amps, look at the JBL amp that puts out 6,000 RMS. good match, and you will have 2 22" subwoofers in your car. throw on some 26" rims, and your set.

Post Number: 6
i gotta go but i'll be back on here tomorrow, all suggestionsplease leave them at my e mail,damori.pierce@us.army.mil, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 517
or a pair of Resonant engineering 18" MT's...much more affordable and it will slam as hard as anything...the most you can probably fit is 4 of them because each will take up 8 cubic feet of air lol thats overkill though...

If I were you...I'd get 6 or 8 12" SQ subs...such as the IDMAX or JL Audio w6v2...if you've got the money...I guarantee nobody is running that type of setup...you better have one hell of an alternator though.

If I had all the money in the world...I'd rock 6 or 8 IDMAX's...and pair each one with its own JL Audio 1000/1...use it in a sealed box...

it will make better sound quality than you can imagine and it will probably hit 150 dbs....with 6 drivers....almost enough to make you go deaf in a few hours.

Bronze Member
Username: Maxil223

Post Number: 33
go fishing, the easiest/cheapest way to get "BASS!!!!!" lol

Silver Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 157
dude your a retart if you pay 4000 for that hifonics amp when you can get thesame one on ebay for under $500

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 278
You show me where you can buy the xx maximus for under 500 and ill give you my car.

Bronze Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 63
for $2400 you can get 2 Treo SSXD1500.1 Amps for
a grand total of 6,000 watts rms at 1 Ohm, the cleanest 6,000 watts rms to ever come off of a Class D Amp...just a suggestion..(and an opinion)

Bronze Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 64
they have a master/servant ability on their class D models that allows two amplifiers to drive a common load, and a 3-year dealer installed warranty, they are NOT warrantied sold over the internet, nothing they sell is.

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 15
Man, I'm hitting 150 db's in my ride and I didn't spend anywhere near the money we're talking about here. 2 Solid Audio 1,500 watt amps @ $500 a piece. I've had them for a couple months now and have had zero problems.

And money is no problem for him? lol See his email? army.mil. Since when did the military start paying out so much?

Bronze Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 66
he said money isn't an option so we are amusing him with ideas

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 16
I just don't understand why people would WANT to spend money when you get the same thing for cheaper. This goes back to the Bose post that just won't go a w a y. Ah well, time to get my a r s e in bed.

Bronze Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 70
lol me too, too bad i have no discipline and won't be in bed for another 2 hours or so lol

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 895
I would go with DD's top model sub or RE MT's. Or if you want something with just a wow factor and nothign else go with an Audiobahn 34" sub. Audiobahn does blow though.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA United State...

Post Number: 490
If you want bass, get the TC Sounds uberwoofer. 4" excursion, 108db sensitivity, about 20 were made.

Silver Member

Post Number: 901
Dam, you beat me to it. I prefer RE, try and get ahold of their Prototype. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 104
3 Orion H2 15" 2ohm DVC @ 2000wrms = 6,000wrms ,co$ts = $1000

& 3 Orion 2500D amps each @ 2500wrms (with gains turned down a bit of course !) , co$ts about $2200

So for around $3200 , u get amps,subs ,a lighter wallet,nosebleeds & flippin DEAF all at the same time ! - lol .

PS -this set up would also kill that Jackhammer done on recent p1mp my ride !

Silver Member

Post Number: 997
Did you just copy and paste it man?? I know i would have.

Why do you prefer Orion???

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 659
Go with a Zapco 4K amp... I have the Zapco C2K 9.
0, and it's a beast!

Silver Member

Post Number: 660
Go with a Zapco 4K amp... I have the Zapco C2K 9.0, and it's a beast!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1029
Zapco is the BEST EVER. The only amps i will ever buy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
Args... wasn't fast enough. My 3mb/s internet is too fast sometimes, couldn't catch my error...

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
Yea...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1043
I have the 500.1 and 200.2 and i love them completely to death. I wish that a hole for my rod.

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
The 9.0 is the sh!t. And I want one of those Jackhammers!!! Anywho, I hit the forums, now time for bed. Later.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1049
Later man. Enjoy the sleep. Dont dream too much about those godly zapco amps cuz you will just want more of them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
Chris: I own the Zapco C2K 9.0... But I DO dream about the 4K....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us