Old Punch 45 Wiring Diagram

Username: Hitman_kcin

Post Number: 1
I have this old punch 45 thats been collecting dust & i wanna hook it up to 2 Punch z 10's Bridged & in series. Now the problem is that i havnt hooked this amp up in forever and im looking for how you bridge this amp. if I remember correctly i ahd to go through some crap for the last time i did it, becasue instead of running a positive from one and neg from the other channel it works a bit diffrently. I cant remeber what it was though..so anyone that can help its much appreciated plus maybe a lil feedback on how good you think this maybe, i know the amp is WAY under waht i should have on it, but, meh..

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 423
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/scripts/rightnow.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.php? p_sid=Bi1mMqMh&p_lva=&p_faqid=444&p_created=1113346877&p_sp=cF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9y b3dfY250PTcmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9OSZwX3Byb2RfbHZsMj00MyZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=

This might help!!!

Post Number: 2
No thats the new one, Its the tribute version, i cant find anything on the old amp.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 427
That's all I could find. Sorry

Post Number: 3
No biggie man, its also all i could find. I do Thank you for trying. I just made this account and realized i shouldnt have put my full name in that box. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us