Has anyone heard of this Car Sponsership!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 20
On this site http://www.carsponsorships.com/index.html my car was accepted to be sponsered by several companies through this agency, but the thing that gets me is that they are asking for my credit card number and I will be charged 89 dollars if my final application is approved by certain companies. I am very tempted to do this, b/c free mods is tight and free events like HIN. Does anyone know if this is legit or a scam...has anyone heard of this, if so let me know...i got until August 8th to submit the application.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 863
i heard that is a reliable company to get ya car spnsered lol.....but i heard u have to go 2 a few shows though.
Now im not sure

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 25
you dont seem so sure lol, how did your hear about this?

Bronze Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 67
i dunno man, i wouldn't pay almost $100 to "find out" if i can be sponsored... if you really wanna know if they're legit, go to a car show and ask around about em. ask other drivers how they got sponsored and stuff.

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 26
you only pay the 89 bucks if you get sponsers...you dont pay anything to just find out...basically 89 only when you get sponsered

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 794
They want to sponser a 2001 Lesabre????

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 28
I just put my car in for shits and giggles to see if I could get free stuff and they were actually interested in modding my car b/c it would be one of a kind or unique as they put. I'm like OK! Also, I got in contact with Dunlop tired their leading sponser and they said it is fully legit, not a scam...so whoever else is interested used that link and see what happens.

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
I really would rather not give them all of my contact information. Especially if it could possibly be a scam. If it was just my name, city and state it would be a different story. I just dont wanna give them ALL of my info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 800
I drive a 2003 Monte Carlo by the way, so i would prob be a pretty good candidate.

Keep me updated on what happens. If all turns out well then i will give it a shot.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 583
sounds like they just rice out your car with a drop and decals

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 29
I just found out its legit, I got in contact with their top sponser dunlop tires and they said its for real.

Silver Member

Post Number: 874
u gonna do it? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 875
u gonna do it? lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help