Deh-p8mp

Username: 808coug

Post Number: 7
so i thought i was stuck on buying the deh-p770mp but i've been looking more at the deh-p8mp. i know it is worth the extra money to get this deck but i was wondering why on ebay the deh-p80mp costs more than the deh-p8mp??? i thought the premiers were slightly bettter than the regulars?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1263
They are. Plus they usually offer higher voltage output RCAs. I can't explain the lower model being more expensive. It's nothing to worry about.

Bronze Member
Username: Gpz1100

Post Number: 46

Any reason why you're not considering the 860 (or 8600) mp model?

I saw the p8mp, and wasn't too impressed with the single knob. Seems like too many functions for one encoder.

Username: 808coug

Post Number: 8
i would love to have the 860 but thats too much money for my blood

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 102
Premier dealers get a better price brake. If you buy a Premier HU off Ebay, there most likely authorized dealer and there trying to keep there #'s up so Pioneer does not drop them.
Pioneer is very cut troat with there dealers.

If your a dealer and you'll get better pricing when you move more product, Ebay is just what the doctor ordered!

I sold Pioneer and Panasonic for many years.

Bronze Member
Username: Gpz1100

Post Number: 47
I ordered mine from millionbuy.com

$350 shipped.

A bit higher than most ebay auctions (after shipping), but their return policy is more liberal in case you have a problem. Worth the few extra bucks I think.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 333
www.sonicelectronix.com ships the p8mp for $319 shipped with a wiring harness and install kit. I bought mine there and have been happy with it. I had to rewire my car to make it work, but thats a different story...

Silver Member

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 334
www.sonicelectronix.com sells the p8mp for $319 shipped with a wiring harness and install kit. I bought mine there and have been happy with it. I had to rewire my car to make it work, but thats a different story...

Silver Member

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 335
damn...so thats how double posts happen. I've been wondering how that works.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 687
I got the 860mp off eBay for $330 shipped. I have yet to install it, but I can't hardly wait to git-r-done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us