Map anybody?

Bronze Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 35
I wasnt trying to tick anybody off with this thread or anything. I just wanted to say that you could save yourself a whole lot of money and get a map.

Bronze Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 12
a map is not as cool as a navigation system..
imean, when was the last time you said " hey, come look at this new map i bought "?
and if you did then..... <slap> :-)

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 768
lol also does a map say turn here and say you missed your turn go this way and this way. Theres more advantages than you think to nav over just a map

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 552
Yeah but can you look at that Nav System while relaxing inside with a cup of java at Micky D's?

Personally I think GPS takes all the fun out of gettin lost.

-Fishy :P

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 196
nav is a must for travelers on a schedual, but for us fishy, ya sometimes its nice to take the scenic route:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Saaketham

Post Number: 13
Chris Klein wrote ->
"I wasnt trying to tick anybody off with this thread or anything. I just wanted to say that you could save yourself a whole lot of money and get a map."

True, but driving in a strange city or town and with not much time between exits/turns, you'll appreciate the usefulness of a nav system. And, when we travel (which we do a lot of), we like to find specific types of shops/food and a nav system makes it so easy. I did not however, buy a nav system, but got a Fujitsu tablet PC and Microsoft Streets and Trips 2005 with GPS. This is not just a nav system - its a powerful nav system, I can load more than 1 type of nav software, hook the audio out to car stereo and listen to MP3, play video games, upload photos from digital camera using the CF card slot, and, with an external DVD player, I can watch DVDs and VCDs. My wife and I love this setup.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us