Are Dub subs any good ?

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 126
In my local best buy ad, there were these subs, i've never heard of them, have any of you ?

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 78
Nope.. i wouldnt waste my money on something ike that unless you are o a tight budget.

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 339
dubb, isnt it audiobahn or dual or somthin like that, yea stay away from BB all together, they carry decent subs(type r and p3) but are overpriced anyway, just stay away from BB all together

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2688
If there the Audiobahn Dubs, get loud, but sound like there blown... no joke. Unless there going in a trunk, stay away from them.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 127
Lol, i never knew they were audiobahn. The ad says nothing about audiobahn. It says its brand new. Here are the specs

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10062659&catid=2011 9&logon=&langid=EN

There aren't many car audio stores around here so its usually big box stores for me. The BB's up here don't even sell alpine. Do you think thats a good price for them BTW its in CDN dollars.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 347
doesn't bb sell kicker or is it circuit city, im not sure but if they sell kicker get the cvr's much better subs than those dubs.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 781
lol iaint got best buy or circuit city around here...and no good audio stores lol.
just walmart and a place called mikes tv car audio and appliances

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 128
nope, only subs BB sells are RF,JBL,Sony,Lightning Audio. Future Shop (store that BB bought out) sells the same except they don't carry JBL instead they carry Infinity.

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 340
mine carries audio aucoustic/RF/Alpine/Dual/and somthin else

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4633
i had 2 15 inch dubs running of a p6002, they got loud, but sounded like crap

Bronze Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Post Number: 24
i bought one of those stupid dubs of ebay cause it looked cool. counded like crap but gave me the little bass i was looking for, and for only $40.00 not a complete waste... now i have a SE10, and it slaughters the dub!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 65
Circuit City carries Kicker. That funny how the spec sheet says recommended for port NO. Definately stay away from the Dub series Audiobahn. That looks like their lowest model of subwoofers that's scary.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us