15" Kicker l5

Username: Treyboy

Maysville, Ky

Post Number: 1
I was wondering if anyone out there knows of how loud one of the new kicker l5 is the 15" and im going to put it in a ported kicker box. Ive heard that they arent the cleanest but i dont care i just want it really loud and i was wondering if they are so any help is appreciated.

thanks
Trey

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 196
well they do get loud...but i probly not like u want it...if ya want loud and are stuck on kicker i would go to the L7 15" but if ya are interested in lookin at other brands then you can always look at:
digital designs
adire audio
resonant engineering
id max
eclipse
JL
and many more

Maysville, Ky

Post Number: 2
true but im getting this sub from my step brother that has had it for a month and thats all and is selling me the sub and box for 150 and i was just wondering if it would be louder then a 15" pbx in a ported box?? or do you know?

thanks

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 197
why don't you try to listen to it since it is yur step brother...thats what i would do...

Maysville, Ky

Post Number: 3
cause he lives 8 hours away and im not driving that far to listen to it.

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 203
well than go to a shop and listen to one...

Bronze Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 63
It will be fairly loud but not as loud as 2 good subs it is just one sub after all. Don't make the same mistake I did I had one 15 and always ran it loud cause I was used to certain sound and it blew w/ in a month. If you get the one don't run it too hard or it will not last long. Also loudness all depends on the box and amp you have .

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 213
lets just say that for a person looking for a little bass to add to their system this would be alright...yur definatly not going to want to compete with it...

Maysville, Ky

Post Number: 4
Ok I understand that but my thing is i have a 15" round pbx sub that hits pretty hard hits just as hard as my buddies 10w6v2. The kicker is in a ported box a kicker box actually. I just want to know if it will be louder then what i have now? the 15" pbx or 15" kicker l5 ??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us