Manual for JVC KD-G700

Username: Mom2angels

Abbeville, South Carolina United States

Post Number: 2
I need a downloadable/printable owner's manual for my JVC KD-G700.
Can someone please help me out?
I can't figure a couple of things out with this and I don't have the manual as I traded a friend for it.
Thanks

Country
Unregistered guest
# is 7798755

Country
Unregistered guest
Radioactive in Garner NC, ash for josh tell him what your looking for! Alero red 03 sent you!

Bronze Member
Username: Ehostler

VA

Post Number: 43
I went to the JVC website and found the manual in just about 2 minutes. I don't understand why people don't check the manufacturers website first...

http://books.jvcservice.com/download/194003098/32460.pdf

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 566
STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS! Good god, it's just like yelling, and I'm TIRED of it!

Post Number: 4
I am yelling.
I'm yelling for help! LOL

I went to the JVC website before and they did not have the manual for it.
Gosh you people are rude here.
I'm not trying to be mean but if you don't want people to ask for your help then why do you even come to this board anyway? So sorry to bother you guys...feel free not to help with anything else I may need in the future, leave it to the ones here who truly care and would LIKE (oops, sorry Jake) to help.

Post Number: 5
Thanks Country...I will try that.
You are a breath of fresh air.
SHEESH! (My bad Jake)

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
Elisabeth: why don't you look at this, and tell me what it says to the right of the box that's for the subject?

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-post.pl?HTTP_REFERER=/4/43.html&act ion=form

That's right!
"(Please, do not use ALL CAPS)"

I am more than willing to help, as long as you follow the rules. I've been in car audio for years, and look at my post #. I'll help, but it looked as if you were already being helped, and wanted to get my point accross so next time, you don't post in all caps...

And I'm sorry if you see it as rudeness, but there are a few, shall we say, "guidelines". ALL CAPS is like yelling, when you didn't really need help THAT bad. Some simple research will get you a long way. Any more questions, and I'll help, and welcome to the forums. Honestly, I was having a bad day, or I wouldn't have been so mean. Ever had a bad day?

And you only need to post once...

The ones that are most willing to help, are people like me, and we work long days, and lots of them. I work 80-90 hrs. a week, and right now I'm on my lunch break, relaxing.

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1469
I think it was pretty rude as well.

An entire post in caps is one thing(its hard to read), but a title? BFD.

-Fishy

Bronze Member

VA

Post Number: 48
I am sorry that I refered you to the manufacturers website and provided you with the link to the manual for your headunit. Yes, if you click on that link, it will actually download your manual in pdf format.

Bronze Member

VA

Post Number: 49
http://books.jvcservice.com/booklist.asp?Model=KD-G700UJ
if the other link gives you problems, this one will work

Post Number: 6
Thanks Ehostler. No, the other one didn't work but this one did.
Jake, as a mother I do have my bad days and I can understand where you're coming from. I agree that an entire post in ALL CAPS is not only hard to read but you'd have to be an idiot.
I posted the title in ALL CAPS hoping to get someone's attention who could help me out.
I'm sorry if it bothered you.
I do apologize.

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
It's fine, I just get tired of all these newbs that don't understand deceny. They expect us to bend over backwards to help them. But since you're being humble, I'll let it slide :D. Welcome aboard.

BTW: that's a pretty slick deck for a mummy... :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us