Pioneer DEH-P770MP

Username: Bigbadworm

San Diego

Post Number: 10
A good deck? Seems it got what I need, looks good, and it's only $220 shipped to my door. Anyone disagree with getting this deck for it's price?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1043
You could save forty dollars if you used ebay...

Bronze Member

San Diego

Post Number: 11
That was an example of an Ebay price. I didn't check out every listing of that deck, I jwas ust looking at the price range. Good deck for the price would you say?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
Hmm...I would actually say no for the fact that the slightly older units are much cheaper, but the older units didn't have mp3 capability like this one...Also this unit is in their latest lineup. The price might drop considerably if you wait for the next lineup to come out.

Otherwise, if it fits your price range and you really like it, then grab it! Have you checked out similar units such as Alpine, Clarion, etc?

Bronze Member

San Diego

Post Number: 12
Actually all I've ever owned has been Alpine, but I don't really like the new ones with the glide feature, plus I've heard they have had reliability issues with the new models and really, I just thought I would make a change and try something different. I don't know much about Clairion so I thought I would look at Pioneers. My price range is under $300. thank you for your help jexx, it is much appreciatedI

Gold Member

Post Number: 1065
You might consider the DXZ745MP from Clarion. It's an excellent headunit for the price.

Yeah, I agree with you on the glide touch feature. Though it seems like they're starting to get it back together with the reliability issues...

Bronze Member
Username: Swegs

Post Number: 30
i own the pioneer your wanting to buy and i love it. works great and looks great. i got mine for around the same price only i think mine was like 200 flat w/ shipping.

Bronze Member

San Diego

Post Number: 17
Yeah it's a tough decision to make when you have always used one company's product and always been satisfied to make that switch. I like wthat Pioneer and odds are I'll be getting it. My birthday is next month and my girlfriend said she would hook me up so I have time to make my mind up.

Bronze Member
Username: Squanto

No, No Usa

Post Number: 60
I have a Pioneer Premier DEH-P760MP for sale... only $120 plus shipping (about $15). Very similar head unit, but I'm selling it really cheap.

I loved this head unit, you can read about why I'm selling it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5792957827

BRIAN_714
Unregistered guest
I HAVE THE PIONEER 770 I LIKE IT.. ONLY ONE PROBLEM EVERYTIME YOU HIT THE BRAKE THE VOLUME DROPS BY ITSELF.. A NEW FEATURE PIONEER HAS.. WOULD ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SHUT THAT OFF..?

Bronze Member

San Diego

Post Number: 19
You hit the brake, the volume drops??? That seems like a pretty wacked feature.

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 282
ya its easy to shut off. I have that deck it has a built in microphone to adjust volume according to road noise. hit audio and keep going until u see ASL then just turn it all the way down or off. the is low, mid-low, mid, mid-high, and high sensitivity. if u cant understand that then look in ur manual for ASL, Its very easy.

This deck is very good if u ask me. I chose this one over comparable eclipse and alpine decks and I am very happy w/ it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us