Best Audio Control device for my setup?

Bronze Member
Username: Bob_falfa

NE

Post Number: 21
Last night I picked up an Audio Control Matrix. It is a 6 channel line driver. I would like to have eq ability as well. Should I exchange the Matrix for the EQS? With the Matrix I can run 6 channels from just 2 input channels. Does anyone know if you can do the same with the EQS?

I have a stock Clarion head unit with front and rear RCA outs, a US Acoustics 4 channel amp for my comps and rears, and an Orion Xtr for the sub. I would like to feed all 6 amp channels from the Audio Control device.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8748
download the manual from audiocontrol.com and read up on the devices you're considering.
they have comparison graphs too, for features

Bronze Member

NE

Post Number: 22
Thanks, I have read the manuals for each. They are helpful, but a little vague when it comes to my specific question. Maybe I will just give them a call.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8765
well I think the EQS has its own line driver built in, so that may solve your problem in one shot.
It's been ages since I used an EQS though.. I mostly use the EQT and EQL models as needed.
Calling them should solve the problem too.. they're pretyt helpful if ya get someone who knows what he's doing on the line

Bronze Member

NE

Post Number: 23
The EQS will do what I want it to. As of right now, I have the Matrix running 6 channels from 4 channels of input. These things are cool!

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 477
Yea i have one myself...it works great...brings out the detail and clarity of the true signal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us