Decided to sell

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4481
ok guys, ive finally decided to sell my 12w7 and 1000/1. Are these fair prices?
jlw7 with ported box runed to 32 hrtz for 400+shipping
1000/1 for 550+shipping?

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 128
Look good to me.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3608
Subfanatic, what are you going to replace the JL amp with? Hifonics?
Had I not bought 2 275G4 amps, I would've been interested in JL 1000/1.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4482
lol well i dont want the jl system, period. i dont really care for jl and i dont wanna run this in my car. nor do i wanna run my Ti anymore cause im getting very interested in spl for the time being. and secondly isaac. since your here, what could i make louder in my neon. 2 12 inch RE MTS with 2 hifonics bx1500ds on each, or 1 dd9917 with 4 hifonics bx1500ds on each voice coil?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2614
You'll need more than 1 1500D on a MT. I'd go with the MT's, just pack on more power.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3611
Subfanatic, have you thought of using 2 JL 1000/1 amps for the subs? It should give you more power than Hifonics.
Since part of SPL is based on air movement, I'd go with 2 REs. Besides, 4 amps on one sub, you're increasing the chances of something going wrong.

personwithabrain
Unregistered guest
Could get one of those Visonik Amps they abuse well for SPL put 17V to it and let it rip. And I know alot of those guys use those amps for that. And they are fairly cheap. And why you trying to push something off on him that cost an arm and leg and has no warranty you think hes made of gold or something from all the other post I have read sounds like he wants SPL but doesnt want to pay out the @ss so get off the MT's geezuz. I swear thats all I ever hear here RE this RE that. I swear if RE stopped moving you would all be up their @sses.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2617
What do you recomend then???
Thats what I thought... sense he's looking for spl, he needs to pay a little money, anything cheap will break under that much wattage.
The DD 9917 is also a great choice, but 2 MT's, yes I said "MT's" will get louder, if powered properly. RE is a company that makes a great product, doesn't cost out the a$s, and uses the XBL motor, which is a verry reliable motor.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4484
guys, ive also been throwing aroujnd the idea or 2 15 inch ti pros, so right now, its between, 2 15 ti pros, or 2 12 inch mts, either one would be powered by 2 hifonics bx1500d amps. but isaac, the reason i dont use the jl amps is becasue i cant afford them. sorry. but after i save up money ill replace tbhe 4 hifonics with 4 kicker kcx1200.1s or 2 kicker kcx 2500.1s, or just get a ck9.2

Gold Member

Post Number: 3616
Hopefully your subs won't be damaged by Hifonics. That is the drawback of using lower quality amps.
Good luck with your SPL and ears.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4486
lol, i hope they wont be either, but also isaac, what do you think about instead of the two on each sub, how about 4 on each sub, but instead of running them at 1 ohm each amp, run the amps at 2 ohms each, would that help?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3201
Where are you getting all this money from??

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 265
danny, I got dibs on that 12w7 ho... but you still gotta help me with an amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us