Questions about my new deck!

Alex the Aggie
Unregistered guest
howdy! i just ordered the alpine cda 9855 shipped brand new for dirt cheap (due to employee price reasons =P) and i just had some questions that i know yall can answer.

i was planning on getting an alpine type R 12 inch sub for my 2002 honda civic and was just wondering if that would be too much. keep in mind this is a small car. would one 10 inch sub be sufficient or should i just go with the 12? also im pairing the sub with a top of the line rockford fosgate amp. what do yall think about this setup?

another thing about this deck- someone asked about changing the text color and didnt get an answer, so does anyone know if it can be done and how?

AggieAlex
Unregistered guest
anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 706
The text color? I higly doubt it...and I don't think the 12" sub will be too much.

ironbytes
Unregistered guest
You cant change the text color only the button color. As for the r 12 it all depends on what you are listening to. If you want low rumbling bass like you want in techno or hip hop than the r 12 is great but for rock and metal I prefer 10's Hope this helps

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
Agreed. Hook up one 12. Also as iron mentioned cant change text only buttons.

aggiedude
Unregistered guest
sweet finally someone answered. ok i ordered a 12 inch rtype. hopefully its gonna rock out nicely. thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us