Firewall?

Silver Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 161
does anybody know where the firewall hole is in a thunderbird??

Silver Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 115
just make your own!!!

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 116
prolly one by the brake pedal though, behind the carpet. that is usually where i find them in any kind of car. might be wrong though, i have never worked on a thunderbird

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 167
if i where u i would take it to a guy you trust...(lucky for me i took it to the mechanic who owned my car previously)and ask him to drill a hole through the firewall...be sure you put a gromet in there so the metal doesn't where the rubber on the wire down to create a short...then just silicone the thing up like crazy and yur good to go...

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 162
yea, i was planning on making my own, but if i can find it w/e, in my car it was behind the brake pedal...i am hooking up a stereo for my friend and he said that he couldnt find the firewall so he is bringing it to town and ill take a look and if all else fails i will rely on making my own

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 118
yeah, whatever you do, don't pay a mechaninic to drill a hole in your firewall, my little sister could do that.

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 163
no kidding i think i will be able to figure it out

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 272
If you don't know what a firewall is, then don't get involved. Save your money and pay someone else to do it for you.

This question is as if you would ask us where your naval is located at.

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 164
i have hooked up a few stereos in my day and im 15 years old and i think i can handle my own with stereos now, i have never looked at this car he just called me and asked if i would hook it up saying he didnt know where the firewall hole was...that does mean i dont know what a firewall is...im not going to pay somebody 2 do something that i can do myself

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 171
yea being a pastors son has its benefits...i can get a lot of people to help me out with stuff i need help with...i was only 14 at the time..and chris should know you can drive when yur 14 in south dakota...so i was a "noob" i guess...but now ive helped friends put in stereos...and whatnot...so i think im much more experienced...chris u and me live like an hr away...didn't know that...lol...hey are you apart of a church up there...cuz our youth band did a praise and worship thing in monroe...which isn't too far i believe...i think if i remember the madison group and the monroe group or sumthing were together for a youth thing...and a youth band from sioux falls came over and played some songs...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us