Subfanatic

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4330
ok nick should be getting his package today, thats wat fed ex said, im leaving my house right now to ship out hunters stuff to him, 15 x.x.x and rf p6002 amp, im going to do that now, and someone else on here i owe a cap to and 70 bucks and i need to know your address and name because i totally forget who it was, wasnt it trevor eaton? lol, sorry for forgetting, but email me your address, www.bebuzzin11@hotmail.com

oh and guys sorry but i will be back on this board in the next day or so cause i moved back in with my mom and got my car back YAY! lol, but before i get back from the post office can u guys help me out, i have 3 pairs of speakers for my fronts all 5.5s or 6.5s, a pair of sonyas, a pair of the new rfs's and a pair of pioneer, or waitnot pioneer, its whats ever in there now, but my question is, i want to run a jl 250/1 to these speakers and i dont know how to set the amp or wire the speakers to the amp? how can i do this, thanks? lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4331
ok hunter your stuff was just sent out ups, as long as nicks was to, i didnt mean fed ex, but it was like 95 dollers for shipping and stuff but the palce i went, "boxes and more" didnt give me a tracking number sorry...

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 289
you can get a tracking number if you call them

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 161
here we go again lies lies lies he couldnt find the truth if it stuck its d1ck in his mouth

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4339
haha ok oso, lets see what your still saying when they have there shi*t you dumb f()ck

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 223
I don't see why you insist on coming back to this forum anyhow sub, a lot of people have lost faith // trust in anything you have to say. Why not stay on carstereo.. or something? ........<---

welcome back
Unregistered guest
haha sub dont listen to these f*ckers these are bronze and silver members they dont know sh!t they werent around here long enogh to even try to talk sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 265
i remember sub, and when he was around he gave pretty good advice(not like jonathen or glass give) but i learned alot just from reading some of the posts he did. but yea that was pretty suspicious when you were gone for about a month sub, haha and ppl wanted their sh!t

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3132
Honestly, even though it was all very fishy, I really did believe that Sub had some kind of emergancy, and couldn't contact people. I figured it had to do with weed....

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 199
he doesnt do drugs, JUST WEED

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 333
Guys, lay off. Sub's a pretty good guy. He's had some problems, but he is trying to fix them now.

Bronze Member
Username: Big_lou

Post Number: 20
Hey sub you dont know me but wb dude, long time reader first time poster here, what used equipment do you have? Im lookin for some subs and maybe an amp, dont know what I want yet what have you got?

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 559
This the first time i have weighed in on this topic. Who cares if he is a "good guy" being in trouble with the law is no excuse because it his own fault that he is in trouble with them. Lay off all of the weed and grow the F up and handle your business. I am getting so sick of these posts. You make a few appearance or have one of your punk friends post for you saying that the items were shipped. NOONE has received anything from you and i remember you saying you shipped shid out over a week ago. Either stop F'ing with people or give them there money back and dont post here anymore.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 690
i still have faith in him lol

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 90
they way i see it if was trust worthy he would of told a friend to post something when he first got in to trouble instead of forgeting all about his obligation to the guys on this site and if not smart enghf maybe in wrong bussiness!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4343
lol i had tim post somen and he was supposed to send everything for me but he didnt know everything would be so expensive, but lou, i dont know if i will be selling things on the internet anymore, i really dislike this kind of trading i would much rather do stuff in person lol. sorry, cause im not going to get myself in one of these perdicements again, but chris, actually everything was sent out its just a matter of time until they recieve it, because im shipping things on normal rate from ky to california, thats pretty much the furthest you can get in the states, and new mexico to hunter, it just takes some time for shipping lol. but it will be there, and im not giong to be jsut making appearences anymore ill be on here like i used to be cause im at home again not living in cinci

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 314
subfanatic wtf...you go from "running from the cops and staying with "gangster" friends" to comming back home and getting your car back....if you really did do all that their would be reprocotions..im not saying that i have anything against you im just saying that everytime you come on this forum you tell people that youve shipped out their sh!t but no one has recieved anything

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4344
has anyone talked to nick lately because ups said his package would have arrived yesterday? but quick shot, actually everyones stuff ahs been shipped its just a matter of timeok, and yes there were reprocusions ok lol, one of them was me loosing my car but i got it back when i came home cause my mom realized that was the only way of getting me to come back, ok, listen, nooone on here knows the full story on anything that happened so just stop asking questions about this sh*t, everything was shipped out ok, its done alright

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4345
but lou, if you lived next to me that would be a different story for sure, or if we couild set up a secure way to send stuff, im just not comfterble doing it like i did with hunter and nick, i didnt make things safe enough than i should have, like an ebay trasaction would be MUCH better for things, not just over this

Bronze Member
Username: Big_lou

Post Number: 22
well if you wanted to pre arrange a price for it put it on ebay with a bin make sure im on when you do it and we could do something like that?

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4346
yea i might be able to do somen like that, or have my mom do it on her account cause idont have one, but just click on my name, everything in thereni s for sale and just tell me what and a price

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 203
Ya sub it came thanks man, box is awsome but i dnt knw wut to do w it lol....i think ill keep for my next pair of subs...i already got my stuff installed and the guy who made another box for me went crazy and put vynl on it...ill get some pics...sorry bout all the frustration but as u know after like 2 months i would tend to get a lil worried

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4351
yea i would too nick lol, i am sorry for the delay lol, but i do hope you like the it, lol, it should sound better than your other box to i bet lol, test em both out and see lol

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 359
Subfanatic: I don't know wtf is up with you bro, but I've been sitting one the side lines this whole time, wondering if my bro was gonna come through, and that you did! I had faith in you man, keep it up, and keep a stiff upper lip!

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4374
lool thanks jake i will lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us