(1) 15" Brahma or (2) 15" Tempests

tempests???
Unregistered guest
man im havin a hard time deciding...which would give me the best sq...and which would give me better spl...thanks...im leanin towards the 2 tempests...just because i can get them a bit cheaper...the brahma would go in ported box and the two tempest would also go in a ported box more made for sq...so smaller and tuned lower...

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 820
Are we talkin about the MKII or the newer brahma?
If your talking about the newer one then i would go with the 2 tempest, But if its the older one then it would be a tough choice, and also if your talking about the newer one then i would put a tumult in its place as one of yout choices and probably get that.

tempests???
Unregistered guest
actually i have a blown mk 1 brahma that has been layin around for quite sometime...i was kinda just wondering if I reconed the mk1 and sold it if it would be louder and better to use that money to buy 2 15" tempests...my amp is a rockford fosgate t5002 Power series amp...it says it only puts out 250 rms x 2 @ 1 ohm...but on the cea2006 sheet(that came with the amp) it said they tested it and it put out 492 rms watts x 2 @ 1 ohm...so about 500 watts 2 each sub should be good...i sold the amp i was usin with the brahma...so i would have to go through the trouble of getting another amp...thats also y i was leanin towards the 2 tempests...and i have plans already on makin an 8 cubic foot box(about) for the 2 tempests and tunin them to about 28 hz or so....what do ya think...

tempests???
Unregistered guest
actually i have a blown mk 1 brahma that has been layin around for quite sometime...i was kinda just wondering if I reconed the mk1 and sold it if it would be louder and better to use that money to buy 2 15" tempests...my amp is a rockford fosgate t5002 Power series amp...it says it only puts out 250 rms x 2 @ 1 ohm...but on the cea2006 sheet(that came with the amp) it said they tested it and it put out 492 rms watts x 2 @ 1 ohm...so about 500 watts 2 each sub should be good...i sold the amp i was usin with the brahma...so i would have to go through the trouble of getting another amp...thats also y i was leanin towards the 2 tempests...and i have plans already on makin an 8 cubic foot box(about) for the 2 tempests and tunin them to about 28 hz or so....what do ya think...

tempests???
Unregistered guest
sry bout the dbl post

tempests???
Unregistered guest
?

tempests???
Unregistered guest
bump...

tempests???
Unregistered guest
ok i give up...ill just try it out...