Stealth Boxes

Username: Bostonbum0

Post Number: 1
I was hoping for a little advice here. I live in the suburbs of Boston, and work in construction in Boston, which means my 2001, 2 Door, Chevy S-10 Blazer is potentially parked in different parts of boston everyday. I was hoping to find an alternative to my ugly square box in my back that attracts attention.

I have seen custom boxes for the 4 door Blazer and ones that go under the rear seats, but require removal if you want to use the whole trunk space(putting seats flat) to transport anything. So, does anyone know where to have a custom box built? Shipping isn't an issue since I have been unable to find anywhere useful in the area.

A second question pertains to the speakers/amp setup I have. I currently underpower my subs. I have 2 Pioneer 450 Watt IMPP Subs that have the following stats:

Key Features
* 450 Watt Max Power
* IMPP Composite Cone
* 4-Layer Copper Voice Coil
* Vented Pole Yoke
* Sensitivity: 91dB
* Frequency Response: 20-4000Hz
* Sealed/Ported/Bandpass Enclosure
* Recommended Enclosure: 1.5cu ft

Frequency Response (Hz) 20 - 4,000 Hz
Sensitivity (dB) 91
Model TS-W33C
Impedance (Ohms) 4
Peak Power (watts) 450
Speaker Size (inches) 12
UPC 012562551494
Manufacturer Part Number TS-W33C
Weight 10 lb.

I run a rockford fosgate 600 Watt amp split to both. It is a decent setup, but I was wondering if there was any advice you would have for making the setuip louder at a decent cost. My thoughts were to reduce the two subs to a single sub(maybe even a new sub) in the hidden enclosure. I do not particuarly like the sound of 10 inch subs that my friends have. So I would like to avoid the umm "sharper" sound they give. They just don't seem to get lows quite the same without needing multiple subs.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 306
well you can check out the MTX thunderform line boxes for their susb they have boxes that fit anywere check www.woofersetc.com

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 453
jl audio makes some great stealth boxes as well
www.jlaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us