NEED A BOX

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 34
sorry for caps but i need someone to build me a box or price me on how much one will cost

i need a box to hold 3 10in Alpine type R subs-- need pricing for this asap-- if possible for pickup - anyone around northeast ohio??? or ohio for that fact-- please respond ASAP

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 35
it doesnt ahve to be anything fancy-- or if some1 could direct me as to where i can find 3/4 mdf plywood i should be able to construct my own

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 785
Home depot, also dont even think its called mdf plywood its just MDF- medium density fiberboard.
And if you go to home depot and ask somewhere where you can find it don't expect them to know what your talking about because i was there once and I asked the guy working in the lumber department and i asked him where i could find it and he said I don't know what that is so then i walk down the isle and its right there. So I don't know if he was new or retarded or what.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 925
Yeah, it's part of their customer improvement program. They think we're all fat so they make us walk two miles in the store just to find one of their employees.

The best part is when you actually find one! Wow, Mike! I bet that guy wasn't even ready for you to find him so fast! Get back on your StairStepper3000 you fatso!

Of course that doesn't explain his subnormal intellect, what does however, is the fact that he probably didn't even finish high school!

Home Depot employees should be classified in the same category as Leprechauns, Unicorns and Blondes. No offense to anyone who works there! Just a rant...

Bronze Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 95
legacy audio, check out this box for my type r's in my f-250Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 675
legacy audio...i build u one, il charge for materials, shipping and labor

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 36
comp email me with a rough estiamte to jjdabadboi11@yahoo.com also tell me where u live so i can estiamte the shipping and shi7- if possible tell me how i could do it on my own- i know it would take away business from u but if i could make my own it would give the system a more personal feel for when i give it to my sis for her bday

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 450
lmao thats exactly how it is there.. i was looking for someone to cut me a piece of mdf in half and i was like wtf is everyone? it was like a ghost town.. walked down the building couldnt find anyone.. bunch of morons that work there

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 37
dam juston i didnt know wood could look so good- how much time or money u put into that
that is some crazy stuff much props to u for making that or finding some1 who oculd

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 38
can some1 help with what the plans should look like-- im also still wondering if i should get 2 12in subs or 3 10's. what would be louder>? do they make 15in type R's if so that could be a possibility?? and suggestions or help on building a box

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 41
juston what kind of amp do u ahve running those?

Bronze Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 97
i have the alpine mrd-m1005, i didn't build that box, i had it built.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us