What do you think of the price

Bronze Member
Username: Ihaveasystem2

Post Number: 22
do you think my friend is getting a good deal, he knows a guy that installs dam* good systems hes not a pro but does a good job well he wants 1 Audiobahn 10" sub a Rockford Fosgate 3002 searies amp a cap a piramid amp running mids and highs legacy dash and door speakers amp wire kit and d blocks well hes going to buy the products from ebay my friend will pay the guy for the products and the guy will install everything for $200.00

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8073
fair price for the install yes.. it'd be a lot more done by a shop.
however, I have to wonder if it's worth the time and money at all if he's using pyramid, legacy, and audioblah junk for the job.
this kid is going to pay more for the install than all of the ger combined is worth

Bronze Member
Username: Yeah_toast

BIG SB South Bend, IN USA

Post Number: 13
hey i own 2 legacy 3000 watt mono d's and they do a dang good job for what they cost round 150 and audiobahn they have pretty good stuff but way over price for pyramid thats crap go with somthing else i like excursions but there hard to find stay away from legacy wiring thats crap most peoples are unless there dedacated wire makers such as scorche or lighting audio or knukuncepts or what ever
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us