I need major help and fast plz

Silver Member
Username: Perrydog

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 102
ok first of all i just bought a dig. cap. and a new cd player, i installed my cd player my self and it played great for about 2 weeks and then today i went to install my cap. and i put a ring terminal on the end of my power wire and then hooked a piece of power wire goin to my power dist. block then ran a ground to the same place were 1 of my amps was grounded adn then ran a remote wire off of the one goin to the amp and the cap turned on then i went to turn my cd player on and i got alot of sparks then alot of feedback thru my spearkers expecially wen my cd player is on pause so i moved the ground and same thing but now i am gettin a humming noise wen the volume is all the way down and wen i turn my cd player off my speakers pop and same wen turned on then i took the cap out and same thing is happing,,,,,,,plz someone tell me wat is goin on, if u have n e more ?'s i didnt answer i will, plz help!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 740
It sounds like the cap wasn't charged before it was placed into the system.

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 272
or its ur amp an if any 1 can tell me what can i use 2 charge my cap casue i lost the light builb is there nething else i can use

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 753
Threre's also a resistor that some use, correct?

Silver Member
Username: Perrydog

Flint, Michigan USA

Post Number: 103
ya i know the cap wasnt charged in the install instructions it said it didnt have to b just that i could put it in the line and it would charge and i did and it did charge, but i am gettin alot of feedback thru my sub/speakers even after i took the cap out completly, is that from my cd player cuz wen i change songs it pops or wen i pause it they pop over and over
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us