Re XXX

Anonymous

Where are those D@mn XXXs everyone keeps talkin about. Ive looked everywhere and no one has them. are there any websites sellin them

Bronze Member
Username: Sq_junkie

Anchorage, AK US

Post Number: 21
you have to get them from RE.

Bronze Member
Username: Sq_junkie

Anchorage, AK US

Post Number: 22
www.reaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 250
http://www.reaudio.com/html/

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 251
all within one minute. wow

Anonymous

thanks.....that was quick

Anonymous

are the RE xxx 12" better than Jl's.......how do they compare with other brands, i have a kicker L7 im impressed wit the spl but not the sq. Lookin for same spl with better sq

Anonymous

Also what do the SE series compare to as far as Jl or Kicker?

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 252
scratch kicker, imo. the sq doesn't compare to any of these others.
jls are great, but expensive and slightly overated. i am a huge fan of the w6v2 though (still overrated).
i have heard nothing but great things about the se, and sx. and i would take a xxx over ANY jl product any day.
i wouldn't feed the xxx(2ohm) any less than 1000watts (although you could) and the rms of the se(4ohm) is 600w rms, so i would personally go with 900w for it.
http://woofervids.com/displayimage.php?album=7&pos=1
and that's just a 10"

xxx on my mind
Unregistered guest
i have one w713 should i get another or 2 15 xxx?

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 254
do you have it installed already? b/c once you do you might not want a second sub.

xxx on my mind
Unregistered guest
hun ..... i have one w7 13 and yes its instaled but the cost of a second w7 is as much as 2 15 xxx
w7 13 ..750
xxx 15 400 a pice
is it or are they that much better

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 509
JL isn't any better than RE and RE isn't any better than JL. Both companies make awesome products. JL just costs a whole lot more money. A lot depends on the characteristic sound of each sub. You might like one a lot more than the other.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 302
That's why everyone says JL is too expensive, and I agree. I would take 2 XXX 15s over 1 13w7 any day, not even a comparison, IMO.

xxx on my mind
Unregistered guest
jack that is not very comferting statement and it will cost 800 dollars if i get the xxx can i run 2 with 1600 watts?

Anonymous

Does anyone know the prices for the SE, SX, and XXX 12s?

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 255
supposedly, its like fight club. buyers aren't supposed to discuss prices (?). some cult issues or something. and calling does little good (rarely answer).

xxx on my mind
Unregistered guest
they wont sell over the phone and the msrp for the xxx 15 was 600 i just want to know if i can run them off 1600 watts

Anonymous

Ah f*ck it. If your trying to make money whats the point of making your sub so hard to get. Ill just look for somethin else.

And people wonder why everybody talks about kicker. Cause JLs cost twice what they are worth and those D@mn REaudio are to hard to find.

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 257
yeah. i was concerned about the same thing w/my brahma 12". after some help and input from a bunch of absolute veteran pros (including jonathan) i found that it would be fine.
xxx handle power better than the brahmas, plus you have a 15. be sure to set your gains properly, listen for distortion, and set your subfilter.

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 258
"Ah f*ck it. If your trying to make money whats the point of making your sub so hard to get. Ill just look for somethin else.

And people wonder why everybody talks about kicker. Cause JLs cost twice what they are worth and those D@mn REaudio are to hard to find."

i would look into
http://www.soundsplinter.com/
http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/products_page.php?id=idmax&type=sub
http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/default.asp

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 510
Uhh I don't know what you're talking about that they don't sell them over the phone. I bought mine over the phone. RE X.X.X 12"

Anonymous

what kind, and how much?

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 511
400$ shipped. +30$ for custom VC impedance (Standard is 2 ohm DVC)

Anonymous

How would an XXX12 and Orion 1200D sound?

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 512
I'm running a 12" X.X.X and a 2500d.
It's loud, but I wish I had saved up for a good class A/B amp or at least a better quality class D amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 50
how much r the 10's

Anonymous

Jake.. is it really THAT bad? i thought orion made good quality stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 51
how do u get the subs if u cant call,from there website u order?

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 513
It's not that bad or anything. Orion's OLD stuff was really superb. The new stuff is just eh.

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 308
"Does anyone know the prices for the SE, SX, and XXX 12s?"

10", 12", 15"
se (rms 600) 229, 259, 299
sx (rms 1000) 399, 419, 459
xxx(rms 1600) 539, 559, 599

But these are the msrp's, so they (like the new Adires) are certainly a bit cheaper than this, depending on where you get them.

Bronze Member
Username: X_cold_x

Amsterico, NY USA

Post Number: 44
www.MDAUDIO.NET sed they have all RE aduio in stock and i was lookin into the 15" SX and it was $300. I do want to order from them however no one has heard of them . The owner sed he is authorized to sell RE but i dont want to send all my $$ and get nothing.

Silver Member

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 311
again, (imo) call re before you send him anything to ensure that they are indeed authorized. re would know.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 323
I can tell you one thing RE doesn't respond to e-mails. I have sent them 2 e-mails and they havent responded once. The first one I sent was over a week ago. I'm sorry but that is very bad customer service.

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 514
Yea call them up. If you noticed, they send an auto return email saying that they are received a large amount of emails and can't answer them all immediately. If it's important, you should call them directly.

xxx on my mind?
Unregistered guest
okok what would be better 3 15 xxx sealed? or two 15 ported i have 2 1600 watt ppi to work with

mikey-t
Unregistered guest
europes dealer for re is a company called bladeice ,,,www.bladeice.com

as for the states and elsewere just go to the re site and view contact page

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 251
You'll probably pay an extra $150-200 by not going directly through the factory.

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 519
Whatever you decide you want to go for. If you want more SPL, less SQ, go for the 2 ported. If you're looking more for SQ, which will still be loud as hell, go for the 3 sealed. You'll need another amp if you go 3 cause they'll be underpowered, however.
I'm running a single 12" X.X.X sealed w/ 1700W going to it and it's LOUD, so I could only imagine 3 of them or 2 ported.

mikey-t
Unregistered guest
theres a good tech section on the re website that explains all dimensions etc
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us