Guys Check This Out Part Deux!

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 82
For those of you who haven't looked at this already, this guy is REALLY unlearned! http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155016 Scroll down to see it all, he actually put holes in his floor for the subs!

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 61
take this guy and the guy who built his enclosure from the tree stump, you could have some interesting creativity.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 540
Heh, I remember seeing it prior to this. But that poster is the actual guy? It's so sad! And people are trying to be nice to him on the first page and then it just gets ugly!

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 63
yeah, till they read his page and realized what a d*ck he was.

Silver Member

Post Number: 554
Heh, true...

...it's 983387398 o'clock and i'm going to bed.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2731
this was his reply

actually im pulling a 148 db spl so say what you wanna.... i know my **** hits hard being that i only have $350 worth of audio equipment
cd player,amp and subs thats impressive...
so say what you wannna you aint hurting nobody

i thought this forum was for giving advice not dissing peoples work????

you got any advice ????? you done dissing ????

Gold Member

Post Number: 2732
oh and Jexxen Trivic if thats a crack on me and my posts I dont appreciate it. I did those numbers of box volumes that way to be as precise as I could be and it was a way to double check my work or anyone else if they used the info.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 145
Wow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 555
Whaa-whaat? I crack on your posts? Lies. Was that close to a specific box volume you listed? Big box, heh. I just hit the number keys randomly when I posted that. Not trying to offend anyone.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2850
"the bass sounds like $hit on the outside only when the windows are rolled up """ it is amazing going down people usually here me coming 4-5 minutes before i get to my destination>>>"

4 - 5 minutes away? If your going 60 miles an hour, then that would be 4 - 5 miles away.

He thinks people can hear his two Power Acoustics flopped on the floor from 4 miles away...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2758
lol yeah good point Joe

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 650
what a tool. i've put in new systems for kids who just had subs laying in their backseat on the floor or in their trunk with no box. why the heck would someone cut a hole in their floor!?! just wow.....just......wow.

Bronze Member
Username: Mitch_001

Post Number: 30
Well im no profesional audio installer but thats about the bunkest idea iver ever seen.... what and idiot thoes subs are completly exposed to the elements...

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1825
bunkest? is that like a leather cheerio, or a twanger?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us