REAL QUICK- what is the best way to face subs?

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 223
This might sound strange but I was wondering if it made a difference? I am getting my box today so I am going to be putting my subs in. If there is a difference in what direction you face them, what would be the best way for it to be the loudest on the outside of the car. Simply cuz I don't want to go deaf! LOL. The subs I have right now are super loud on the inside of the car but not that loud on the outside. I think I have some issues with dampening, which I am working on.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigred2069

Post Number: 28
i have a big van and i took the middle seats how so i had a lot of room, i had them behind the driver seat facing the passenger side doors and they sounded good, but when i moved them to the trunk facing away from me and it sounded a lot louder and better, idk why but thats what happened

Bronze Member
Username: Bigred2069

Post Number: 29
took the middle seast OUT* is what i meant to say

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 840
most of the time it soudns better firing towards the back of our car..but enclsoures and cars act different so the only way to find out is to test it out and see

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 224
I was going to test anyway. I just thought I would ask your guys opinions. Thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us