Rf newer amps compared to old

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 263
how are the new rf amps, such as the p3002? i am lookin for a new amp for my atlas sub. i noticed these new amps are pretty cheap for being newer. or is spending the extra $100 worth getting a jl 250/1 or orion 600D?

drummer03
Unregistered guest
What is power rating on those subs. p3002 is class AB amp so it wont ve as strong. Still a ghood strong amp though.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2013
There new amps are just as great... I'm running the P8002, and the P4004, and love them. Nice and strong.
But, you can't even compare RF and JL, there in 2 totally different leagues! Thats like asking what you'd rather have... a camarow or a vett! Both are good, ones just in a different league... hope that made any sense.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4201
id take the cmaaro over the vett

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2027
??? what? are you high?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4061
I'm more of a Ford truck guy myself :-)

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2029
Lol, I actually thought about that when I wrote that! It was just an example though.

hardknox
Unregistered guest
Yo Taylor17, how is the p4004, I am about to get that but some people have clowned on it that i know and they say its not very clear and it creates a lot of noise in the signal. What are they smokin? What subs do u have on the p8002?

Water
Unregistered guest
so what makes the JL a Ferrahri and rockford a camrow?
whats the diffrence?

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 262
The P4004 is a great amp, i run the T3002 on my doors (in my camaro by the way) and they sound GREAT. No distortion or anything. I would highly recommend you getting that amp. And beleive us, we know what we are talking about. I run nothing but Fosgate, Taylor has Fosgate, and Subfanatic, just knows what the f*ck he's talkin about. Go with it, you will not be dissappointed. If you dont beleive me. Click on my name and look at my setup!!! And you can always make a camaro as fast as a ferrarhi(however you spell it) it may not look as good...but..itll go...TRUST ME!!!LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us