Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 294
Don't know myself, ask around?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3276
He got hitched or kidnapped by his work/car.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2078
lol

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 422
i remember he made a post about a montyh ago sayin that he was tired of the exact same questions like is the ava better than the Vmax'es or sum sh!t

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2712
i can uderstand his frusration at times because things do get repeated over and over

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2089
lol yup.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 110
I've been emailing him for a while now, and he hasn't answered my last email from about 3 weeks ago. I bet he's in his garage tripping out on some new drug he found. :P Just kidd'in!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2836
Glasswolf was posting at www.caraudiocentral.net for quite a while, but he doesn't even show up there very often anymore. He told me he still visits ecoustics sometimes, but only reads different threads and doesn't really feel like posting anything, as like you guys said, there are a lot of repititous and stupid questions.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 120
Yuppers. I still have questions about boxes, but I'm trying to spare the group and learn it myself... It's not working...

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 487
i spend most my time at soundillusions.net

very few whats better questions plus they have official adire,RE, and AA forums there to.

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 45
Yeah alot of the smart people dnt really post because of all these stup!d questions. like jonathan hardly ever posts and isaac it feels like you dont post alot like you used to.

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 111
Wut should happen is like on some forums ther are sticky messages...i think some of the most repeated q's should go on there like wut does spl and sq stand for and stuff like that and diff between ported and sealed...i duno how to post a sticky but if u guy know how or can talk to the mb leader and let him know im sure they'll agree to it.

Silver Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 112
the sticky messages for those of you who dont know dont go away and stay at the top of the forum

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 523
Yeah, and all the questions about wiring color codes are so tedious! The links to where they can be found would be great in a sticky'd thread. People won't read through the wiring threads with 100+ responses even though the exact thing they're looking for is in one of the responses 99% of the time...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us