Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 150
Have you decided on our trade yet??

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 184
this has nothing to do with your post, but i noticed that you live not that far from me and you say you have a banshee, i was just wondering who do you ride with cause i also have a 4-wheeler {a little blaster} and was just wondering if i knew you or if you know anyone i ride with.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 152
Well my name is Brandon Smith! Umm I use to have a Banshee but I sold it for a 2002 Yamaha Raptor! man it is SWEET!!! I dont know a lot of people to ride with at hicksvillie but it would be kool to get together sometime and go out riding somewhere!

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 186
thats cool. most of the ppl i ride with live in montpelier, edon, and bryan. do you know any of these ppl, cody reynolds,josh nickles, greg geiselmen, and weber{i can't think of his first name} ohh do you ever go to silver lake sand dunes in mich.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 153
nope dont know any of um but i havent gotten up to the dunes yet. I went to the bad lands not long ago! That is AWESOME! So you wanna get together and go ridin sometime??

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 180
Silver lake and the dunes are the $hit, thats where most of the people around my area go to beach it

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 154
I cant wait to hit the dunes!!!!

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 188
sure, it will have to be in july though cause im busy every weekend untill after the fourth of july, i went to the badlands once it was pretty cool, but if you like the badlands just wait till you go to the dunes its badass, those hills are so tall pictures do it no justice

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
Yea those hills are crazy to run down, hahah if only they had a chair lift there. Good stuff, bring some beer, dank and some females and your set.

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
Im out tho yall, got work tommarow mornin, bout to smoke a bowl and sleep.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 190
how do you get beer in there cause everytime we go we have to go through inspection before your allowed into the dunes and they always tell us that there are no alcholic beverages allowed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us