BucsSBchampS 007: hey*
nushaganazad: hahah
BucsSBchampS 007: lol i cant type
nushaganazad: i got your money by tuesday
BucsSBchampS 007: awesome
BucsSBchampS 007: so ur buddy sold his 1000/1
nushaganazad: yea
BucsSBchampS 007: thats gaay lol
nushaganazad: i wlaked him down to my friends car, he got in, and we smoked like a 10 sac, well it was the best jay ive ever roled in my life and fuccked us up soooo bad, its the baddest thing ever, ok well it was amazing and we got so much smoke in the car my dog got high, hes standing next to the couchstaring at the floor smiling for 13 mins and counting
BucsSBchampS 007: lmao
BucsSBchampS 007: stoners
nushaganazad: put that on ebay
nushaganazad: out convo please
nushaganazad: i mean ecosutuingsc
BucsSBchampS 007: lol i was like ebay?
BucsSBchampS 007: our convo?
BucsSBchampS 007: why our convo?
BucsSBchampS 007: lol
nushaganazad: just all of it!!< cause its aweosmien
BucsSBchampS 007: alright.... ima name the post " subfan is high n he told me to do this" lol
nushaganazad: hahhaha ok man!lol
BucsSBchampS 007: ur a fuccked up kid man
BucsSBchampS 007: lol

thats our convo.... idk why he wants me to put it on her he just does..... damn stoners lol

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 775
LOl datz some funny sh!t

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 38
HAHA. you always gotta smoke weed everyday so you can relieve some stress and make you happy. That drug should be legal that drug is the only one that dosent make you hear voices or make you do stup!d stuff. if everybody got high the world would be a better place everybody will be happy and laughing. Criminals would be too high to do any thing illegal. The best way to get a dog super high is fill a groocery bag with smoke and put it over your dogs head for like 8 seconds so he can breath in som of the smoke do that a couple times and your dog will be high as hell. my dog after a while got used to it and he used to follow us to our back yard and sit next to ust when we got high.After a while i stoped getting him high cause he was getting too lazy . that was a stoner dog. Iknow some people might call this animal abuse but hey the dog isnt complaining. lol
I also had a friend that used to give his dog coke man that dog was crazy as f*ck. It used to bark at everything all day that dog could never sit still somethimes he would run to one end of the yard and ram into the wall and hell go to the other end of the yard and ramm into that wall he'll just keep doing that back and forth until he gets tired. That was one paranoid freaking dog.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 608
LMAO that is the most Fuked up thing I ever heard.

Bronze Member
Username: Hellbender

Los Angeles, California USA

Post Number: 98
not paranoid, more like brain damaged....animals cant handle that kind of chemical abuse to the degree that people can.something that gets a person high can easily cause an animal to be brain damaged or even kill them. people that do those kinds of things to thier pets should be locked away for a long time or dragged into the street and beaten or both. I cant believe some people are so pathetic.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1955
Lol hahahahahah
You should do that to a bird! That would be some funny sh1t! He would be flying in to everything... or in circles. lol

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 780
taylor thats an actually good idea...lol

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 781
i wonder what would happen.lol

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 39
HAHAHA! I dont know cause my friend had that dog for at least 5 years and it's still alive i bet he still gots it today i dont know cuz he moved away. HAHA that was one funny as dog. And as far as getting my dog high he loved it i wasnt abusing him cause i didnt force him to get high he followed us cause he wanted toget high. he'll just get high and eat and fall asleep. weed has way different effects than coke you can smoke all the weed you want you can smoke an ounce one after another and you wont pass out or nothing youll just be one happy guy and youll probably fall asleep. in coke you cant do that all day cuz youll overdose and youll die.
HAHA taylor i always wanted to see a bird on drugs too especially a talking parrot i wanna hear all the sh!t he has to say.

jay45
Unregistered guest
hahahahaha! I wish i could of seen that dog. I wanna see a gerbal on crack i bet hell just be running on his wheel for a while.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1959
Lol, a parrot would be pretty funny!

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 74
I concur, sounds retarded to me. A slight exhaling in the pets face or a few laps of a beer...OK...But a bag over its head, thats just retarded.
Some day you'll be embarassed for telling us let alone doing it. Everyone grows up eventually, I hope you do before you catch a case.
Later guys.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2813
Yeah, I know a few people that let their dogs drink a little beer, but putting a bag over the dogs head and forcing it to breathe smoke, that is animal cruelty. I wish I could put a plastic bag over your head and suffocate you...

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4123
yea i did this all, but i didnt force mey dog with a bag or anyhting like that

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 173
Haha this ferret me and a couple of friends stole from the mall gets high all the time with us hahaha, thing gets all hyper and runs around everywhere, Ferret's are meant to be stoners haha

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 40
HAHAHAHA! if you read right i said that i used to do that and im not embarrased that i told you guys, maybe cuz im high, i dont know f*uck it. But i know so many people that have done that before so im not the only one. And i awsnt forcing the dog it came to usto get high. And That's almost the same sh!t like what sub and his friend did and filled his whole car with smoke but thats like having a bag over your dogs head the whole time your smoking the joint cause the dog cant go nowhere so that;s like forcing the dog to smoke too.That's why sub and his friend were high as f*ck cuz they were in a car full of smoke that's like putting a bag over your head too cuz your just breathing that smoke in cuz theres no other place for it to go. That's why the dog was stuck on stup!d for about 13 minutes. My dog just ate and went to sleep so my dog wasnt nearly as high as what their dog was.

Notice the people that are pissed off are the people that dont get high and the people that think is funny Like trevor,apocalypse,taylor,sub,and dankman are all smokers. Theres a forum full of smokers and more to come.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 530
i think all of you guys are pretty funny lol... but i dont do weed... the closest ive been to the stuff was when a guy walked by me smokin at a party. i just stick to my drinkin. lol

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 632
Me and one of my buddies when we were messing around with that sh*t i fed his parrot some bud. Ha Ha! OH man that was funny. He was sitting on the edge of the counter when I was eating some ceral and the f*cker fell of the table and just started walking aimlessly around the room. It also started doing weird body stuff.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4134
haha thats hilaiours

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 555
i think its funny when i put a shirt on my cats head anbd watch it alk backwards cuz its afraid to walk forwardss lol... and i just lay it over its head i dont tie it or anything... u guys are mean lol... jk.. i wish i cud have seen all ur guys pets lol

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 75
you guys are fukin idiots holy sh@t

PEGS!........SHOCKS!..........LUUUUCKY!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4142
yes!! napolean

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 41
"yes napoleon" HAHA!
Wahl, what do you mean by weird body stuff you mean he was twit4ching and sh!t. LOL

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 633
yea he was like twitching and jumping at stuff for no reason. he would also go in his bird cage and try to hang on his twig and kept falling off.

Username: Pjcom

Currently - ... USA

Post Number: 9
NEVER EVER get a poodle high.....most annoying thing ive ever expierenced. It wont stop moving and yipping. Funny at first, annoying for a few hours....

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 806
LOL this is some funny sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 206
lol.... i got my dog high once.... it was like 7 or 8 months old..... lol i blew some smoke in his face about 10 times. after a minute he started looking up at the sky and like panting...... u no with his tounge out n sh!t...... well he would look at the sky and growl then look at me and bark and bite at my face then look back at the sky....... he did that for about 15 minutes and then started going around is circles...... he got dizzy and fell down and just layed there...... when he got back up he started snapping at the air!!! it was the funnyiest thing ive ever seen in my life

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 42
HAHAHAHA! I think that the worst animal to get high is a chihuahua dog those dogs are annoying as f*ck they'll just get more annoying. ill probably just bark all day. D@m anklebitters!lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us