Sound Quality Sub under $150 on ebay????

Bronze Member
Username: Bayarea

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 24
sup fellas...im planing on buying 2 12" subs for under $150 on ebay...i heard the kicker cvr12 is going for $130 or somethin' for a pair.any1 experienced them? does it have good SQ? does it have that good SPL? should i go for it...or get somethin' better, but it has to be the same price. THANKS FOR HELPING
-john

Bronze Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 71
hey man, I am wondering the same question. I will be watching this post. I heard the cvr12's are really a good combo SPL/SQ but there might be better, I don't know. Good luck.

Bronze Member

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 25
chris...i heard the infinity reference 1230/1030 are much better than the kicker cvr12's and is more lil expensive than the kickers you are looking for.

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
those infinities will be better then the kicker's in SQ but it's not going to be a HUGE difference.. as far as spl the kicker beats the infinity either sub you get your getting a quality sub.. but the infinity is more of a SQ sub... and the Kicker CVR is more of a SQL sub(both sq and spl)

Bronze Member

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 28
yea i was thinking of that...thanks for the help!

Bronze Member

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 29
aye if i were to get the kickers..which one would you get the 2ohms or the 4ohms? does it even matter??

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
depends on the amp you have/or are getting... but what are you looking for john because those infinty's will get very loud too while still sounding good it's just the kickers will get louder but if your going for a SQ system stick with the infinities they make great sounding everything like their speakers n stuff

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
ALSO john why do you need 2 12's??? like the forum says a nice SQ sub your not ultimately looking for alot of spl so if you just get 1 really nice sub off of ebay or somthing im sure you'll be alot happier and it'll last longer(although the install would look pretty g@y)

Bronze Member

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 30
i have a 12" sub box waiting in my room to put somethin in. well then i should go with the infinities...and yea i have a rf p4002 to power them IF i get them

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 227
comp vs will stomp on 1230 infinties .. go get some kappa perfects to compare to the comps

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4129
actually i have a 1230 which kills my comp vrs loll and its 12 vs 15 lol, 12 is infinty, but if u need 2 10s i got 2 10 inch infintiy kappas in saled box for 100 plyus shipping if u want it

Bronze Member

Vallejo, Ca Usa

Post Number: 31
yea but for now im lookin for 2 12's that will match my amp which is rockford p4002. shiiieet its so complicated to pick a sub out for a low price and good quality in em but yea thanx for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us