Realmofexcursion..Digital Designs

Bronze Member
Username: Latinloverny

Post Number: 28
I was checking out the videos on there.. and I noticed that some of the videos show these subs getting abused the "Digital Designs" subs... How come? plugin'em into wall suckets, hookin'em to 6000 watts..etc etc... here is a link in case ya wanna see... http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos.html

click on "Digital designs" in the left side...

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 769
because they can take it.lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
did you see the videos? i am aiming towards a pair of DD subs.. because people on here say there louder then L7's and w13's... but after seeing that.. I got kinda scared! lol...

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 770
yeh.... DD subs are total monsters. And yes their 9500's and 9900's will murder w7's in spl and L7's

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4046
Digital Designs subs are built to extremely close tolerances, in terms of build quality they are some of the best subwoofers in the world. Naturally they want to try that out :-). After all, if you were given a huge 4x4 monster truck to test, wouldn't you want to take it to the biggest mudhole you could find and just try to get it stuck?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Jonathan...Thanks! lol your right about that!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 115
Hey LatinLover, Jon is absolutely right about wanting to test the limits of the subs and see if they stand up to the hype. Also, if you notice, some of the subs being abused have slight defects like suspension damage, etc. and they get used as test dummies since they are already on their way out. Many of the abuse victims are probably not perfect working condition subs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
anyone on here have'em?

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 788
i believe zac is the only one with DD subs on here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Apocalypse,, what do you have in your setup? Pics?

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 792
now i have absolutetly nothing in my car..my car broke down...but before i had 2 15" orion H2's powered by 2 hifonics 1500d's. BUt then i messed up one sub so i sent it back to get reconed and then sold both and my amps. because i thought i was goign to be able to upgrade right away but then my car broke down so now im just saving money to get a new car and a new system.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
oh alright I hear that...

Silver Member
Username: Loudnobnoxious

Post Number: 133
That is my 9917 vid/woofer on that site, I can get it to move more than that now! Woofer sounds absolutely awesome and is quite detailed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
which one is yours Chief? and also do you have an updated video more pics of your setup? AIM?AOL?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us