Carwin Vega??? vs. Perfects

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 109
Well i can pick up two pairs of these speakers along with and amp for a very cheap price. Are they any good? how do the compare with something like infinity kappa's? OR even the perfects?

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Ooops i mean cerwin

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 373
Well, I don't know about CV's overall SQ, but I do know one thing, CV is the king of LOUD SPEAKERS, enough said. They have substantial power handling.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4030
The speakers I'm not as much of a fan of, their subs are great. I'd go with the Perfects in the case of the comparison.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Okay thanks. The only thing is i could probably get these with an amp for less than 100. If i went with the perfects i would have to spend alot more. Are the perfects worth it?

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 163
depends, I have L7's with 1 set of infinity perfect compnents and when I set the crossover to +5dB they mesh very well with my L7's which is hard to do cause l7'S POUND, never heard the cerwins

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Ya, i know that they are very good speakers but they just cost so much to get two pairs of them. I will do it if i need to though. Anybody heard these Cerwin
Vega's ss6.2? He claims he spent almost a thousand dollars on the speakers and the two amps.

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 166
um... you only need 1 pair they are loud, adding another pair wont make much a difference

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Which ones? the Vegas? or Perfects?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us